Emmanuel Acho Gives "Gender Neutral" take on Angel Reese

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is amazing to me that a black announcer, after seeing the racism and vitriol pushed out at Angel Reese over the last few years, would try to define an argument by removing race and gender, and what's more, have people on here take that same view.

Madness.
These nikkas disappointing as fukk

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Main reason this is an issue is because Angel did the ring pointing thing at CC last year. That's like 50% of it and then her being Black adds on to it.

It sucks and there's a skrong hint of racism but there's a reason the media talks about Reese and not Flau'Jae in the same way. If they win, she gets more hype and when they lose, media snaps back on you.....of course I don't think CC gets the same heat if she talked shyt.

Didn't Caitlin do it first though (taunting)?

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
For everyone playing stupid I have two words:

Dylan Brooks :beli:

Just a few months ago the whole world, primarily black folk, gleefully rejoiced when Bron destroyed him after Brooks talked all that shyt. He got cocky, people wanted to see him humbled. 1+1=2. Straight forward.

Now, by close of business, I’m gonna need someone to explain to me like I’m 5, why you can understand THAT, but the concept of people wanting to see Angel Reese lose is apparently beyond your comprehension. I need answers immediately.
All of this shyt talking about a young black woman talking shyt on the court, and subconsciously ignoring all the same shyt a white bytch does is some straight up bytch shyt :scust:

People been telling your simple minded ass that Caitlin Clark does the same shyt Angel Reese does, but yet you got all this energy for a black woman. Only difference is the white bytch is made into an hero, while the black woman is made into a villain. And racism does play a big factor in this. But you and people that agrees with you are fukking clowns.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rachel went in on him. Don't agree with her totally but she went in
47:12

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I mean, he’s clearly right :wtf:

Since when do nggas argue like broads and dismiss a valid message based on the messenger. We can walk and chew gum. He can be a complete asshat and c00n, yet this singular point can be correct.

I really hate seeing nggas juelz their way out of a losing argument just to “stay on code”. It is literally how women argue :scust:
It's a lot of feminine men. Or men that are carrying that feminine water pail to stay in their good graces. But yeah dude is a straight clown but he's right. You can't be rah rah and the big bad one when you're winning and jump into victim mode after an L. You gotta pick a side it comes with the territory. No excuses even moreso in sports.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Stop being obtuse
You first . You haven't been watching these games apparently. Lost. Last game of her college career. And she just got propped up by her teammate. She ain't say shyt about the game. Acho telling her to walk it off after the sexualization, death threats, racist shyt etc is just him pandering to nasty cacs.
Floyd Maytether.

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bluechecks not gonna like that. But I don't see the problem with the take.

Angel Reese has nothing to be ashamed of though.. she played the villian perfectly for women's college basketball and the sport should kiss her ass everyday because of it.

Who says she is the villain, does she see herself like that or even want that label

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Who says she is the villain, does she see herself like that or even want that label

Here's what she said
In the lead-up to the game against Iowa, Reese acknowledged and accepted the antagonist role she was given: “I’ll take the villain role. I’ll take the hit for it, but I know we’re growing women’s basketball.”

my position is that she "took one for the team" and played that villain role. the reaped the benefits and when she loses has to pay the price. She should be praised by everyone within the women's game as much as Clark is when it's all said and done.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here's what she said

my position is that she "took one for the team" and played that villain role. the reaped the benefits and when she loses has to pay the price. She should be praised by everyone within the women's game as much as Clark is when it's all said and done.

Fair enough, I didn't know she leaned into it

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You first . You haven't been watching these games apparently. Lost. Last game if her college career. And she just got propped up by her teammate. She ain't say shyt about the game. Acho telling her to walk it off after the sexualization, death threats, racist shyt etc is just him pandering to nasty cacs.
Floyd Maytether.

If you want to sit down and do a podcast interview or magazine afterwards and tell everything cool, but don’t do it right after the game like she did. Hold your head high and take that L, because she damn sure wouldn’t have acknowledged everything had they won

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
You first . You haven't been watching these games apparently. Lost. Last game if her college career. And she just got propped up by her teammate. She ain't say shyt about the game. Acho telling her to walk it off after the sexualization, death threats, racist shyt etc is just him pandering to nasty cacs.
Floyd Maytether.

Ehh, might be more sexist than c00ning