Daps
Reppin
NULL
1 last point.

This

mqdefault.jpg

Is not the same as this

FHOYEDLBURFHBL42J64QFQJCZA.jpg

If you need an explanation or wanna argue it, that tells me everything I need to know
I really loved seeing how much devastation when the team with the most odds against them won against a team with their most elite player taunting people when she was winning.

That was epic, lol.

Do you remember how much she was crying when she lost? lol

It is the same because she showed the woman who people kept saying had the most “epic” clapbacks all season that she can lose too.

She got the same humble pie last year that Angel is receiving, but y’all want to trash this Angel girl now.

Angel and her team got the ring last year against the odds.

She can celebrate making the biggest star cry after talking shyt and losing.

If Caitlin had won that ring last year she would have been doing the same thing because she was doing that taunting for multiple games already.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is amazing to me that a black announcer, after seeing the racism and vitriol pushed out at Angel Reese over the last few years, would try to define an argument by removing race and gender, and what's more, have people on here take that same view.

Madness.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is amazing to me that a black announcer, after seeing the racism and vitriol pushed out at Angel Reese over the last few years, would try to define an argument by removing race and gender, and what's more, have people on here take that same view.

Madness.
I not surprise alot a black people low key have that house slave :mjpls: mindset or a colonized mind word to Frantz Fanon.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
He should’ve just said what he wanted to say without the wasted setup. Nobody cared about the setup once you went in on Angel lol. Why would you call this gender neutral and racially indifferent? If that’s how you feel, that’s how you feel:yeshrug: It’s funny cause would this have been a take that anybody said about women’s college ball 2 or 3 years ago?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Here's the thing: the media acts exactly the same way as how Angel Reese does. It's worse because they don't do anything but talk and claim though.

Media was talking a whole bunch of shyt last year before the LSU game.
All the "U Can't C me" highlights of Caitlin vs South Carolina
All that "Look at Caitlin!"
All that "LSU bout to get it"
All that got real quiet after LSU obliterated them.

Notice how they didn't really do that before this game because sports media were scared of the potential L?

Now look how much shyt talking and clowning they're doing. No different from what Angel Reese did.

The worst part is they don't even play the dang sport. That's the difference.
They're just wishful thinkers talking real loud to get in the opponents' heads. They're no different from loud, obnoxious fans and hecklers.
It's like when Republicans talk about "Our Military this, Military that" but are far af away from the actual combat. Talkin about "We're so strong".
When it's time to help their 'heroes' though? Expendable.
Same when you hear about them talk about football players' greatness but never put a single cleat on a football field.

Media especially like Barstool Sports are shameful talkers, worse than anything and more cowardly than what Angel Reese does. They just want to keep trying to project false images of superiority. That's basically what their platform is built off of, not real objective sports and reporting. They got zero culture: only fart jokes, frat boy humor and ring-chasing.

That's one of the many reasons why they'll never get the true love and approval of the people that they want so bad and why they have to keep trying to shove images in our face and driving narratives non-organically.
Some media

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Sooo...where was this response when it was Caitlin on the other end last year?

Since the vast majority of people don't actually follow WCBB as a whole or watch her with rose tinted glasses on, how bout we take a look at Caitlin on the court?

ESPN even did a compilation vidro calling her the "Queen of the Clapbacks"

But after losing the national championship game to Angel and LSU

Same scenario, same reactions from both players, but different responses. I wonder why? :mjpls:

I know the basketball comparison for Angel vs. Caitlin is Magic vs. Bird, but the reaction from the public is comparable to Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor

Class is in session! :wow:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sooo...where was this response when it was Caitlin on the other end last year?

Since the vast majority of people don't actually follow WCBB as a whole or watch her with rose tinted glasses on, how bout we take a look at Caitlin on the court?

ESPN even did a compilation vidro calling her the "Queen of the Clapbacks"

But after losing the national championship game to Angel and LSU

Same scenario, same reactions from both players, but different responses. I wonder why? :mjpls:

I know the basketball comparison for Angel vs. Caitlin is Magic vs. Bird, but the reaction from the public is comparable to Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor

You dont see the difference in Magic amd Floyd Mayweather:comeon:?
Which ultimately proves the point,if you are a black athlete whos dominant. Whether you are smiling or trash talking and arrogant. You are going to get racism from cacs. When you go against their great white hope,your going to get it even worst.

My issue is yall and the media acting like this is the first rodeo when this has always been the case across all sports:gucci:

The only difference is yalls instinct to defend her because shes a woman,and also because shes attractive if we keeping it real:sas1:

I dont think shes even the first womans player. Ask Candace parker if she saw racism and was sexualized. What about the hate yall gave Brittany Griner even before she got locked up in Russia? We already know Venus and Serena dealt with this ten fold. What about Shacarri:wow:?

All these women got it the same as ever other male athlete,antics or no antics. This is the norm of a black star athlete. If yall wanna just remind us to stay on code,understood. But i dont feel im among cacs and need to stay on code on Nucoli. The demographic is mostly black/mulatto and african. We keeping it real in a safe space:respect:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Madness.

He's a Nigerian c00n tether.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a Nigerian c00n tether.
:russ: to be more political correct he has a colonial mentality replace French with British colonization and Algerian with Nigerian and you can see the damage that be done to his mind and why he move so :mjpls:

In The Wretched of the Earth (French: Les Damnés de la Terre), published in 1961, Fanon used psychiatry to analyze how French colonization and the carnage of the Algerian War had mentally affected Algerians' self-identity and mental health.The book argues that during the period of colonization there was a subtle and constant mental pathology that developed within the colonial psyche. Fanon argued that the colonial psyche is fractured by the lack of mental and material homogeneity as a result of the colonial power's Western culture being pressured onto the colonized population despite the existing material differences between them.

Here Fanon expands traditional Marxist understandings of historical materialism to explore how the dissonance between material existence and culture functions to transform the colonized people through the mold of the Western bourgeoisie.This meant that the native Algerian came to view their own traditional culture and identity through the lens of colonial prejudice. Fanon observed that average Algerians internalized and then openly repeated remarks that were in line with the institutionalized racist culture of the French colonizers; dismissing their own culture as backward due to the internalization of Western colonial ideologies.

According to Fanon this results in a destabilizing existential conflict within the colonized culture:

"In the West, the family circle, the effects of education, and the relatively high standard of living of the working class provide a more or less efficient protection against the harmful action of these pastimes. But in an African country, where mental development is uneven, where the violent collision of two worlds has considerably shaken old traditions and thrown the universe of the perceptions out of focus, the impressionability and sensibility of the Young African are at the mercy of the various assaults made upon them by the very Nature of Western Culture."

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Madness.

He's not FBA what's so hard to understand?

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
I don’t think she was crying about losing tho.. The death threats & all the extras.. I understand a woman being emotional about all that. Hell, I understand nikkas feeling some type of way about shyt like that. :manny:

Being that it was right after the game is what probably has people piling on her. But, fukk it.. I’ve seen nikkas jaw on the court (pause) and emotions change after a bad one. Season’s over, everything that was on the back burner gets more focus.. Idk… Acho always looking to throw salt on a muthafukka. That’s why I stopped watching that shyt.