Emma Stone Reveals Why She Turned Down ‘Ghostbusters’ Reboot

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Melissa Mccarthy movies make a ton of money...

Of Kristen Wig can stop being an alcoholic for 10 minutes this remake is going to do numbers...

Emma Stone looks like a frog that ate one to man weed brownies so I'm cool with her not being in it...

Daps
I think they should've remade it with an all male cast first than spun it off with a female cast but I think it will do well.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JLaw is far better looking, more likeable, and a much better actress. No competition whatsoever.

yeah i felt emma stone would be bigger by now. another white chick that didnt blow up like she was suppose to was rachel mcadams. j law stole all the hype. she getting consistent oscar nominations, winning oscars and heads one of the biggest franchises. and for the record, she is the least physically appealing to me, i’d put rachel mcadams and emma stone ahead of her.

kristen stewart is another one doing well. came out the gate making paper on those vampire movies, now she doing all the hip indie films and getting aclaim.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
@FlyRy in here caping real hard for this bytch-ass no good sonuvabytch two timing shyt movie.

Oh, you thought there was gonna be a:russ: here like it's all good, didn't you? Nope, fukk this movie! :umad:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
@FlyRy in here caping real hard for this bytch-ass no good sonuvabytch two timing shyt movie.

Oh, you thought there was gonna be a:russ: here like it's all good, didn't you? Nope, fukk this movie! :umad:
Im defending the franchise

The male one will probably have Kevin hart and kevin james :scust: