Emma Stone Reveals Why She Turned Down ‘Ghostbusters’ Reboot

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
so what's that mean?? it can and will flop... melissa mccarthy ain't no leading lady.. the rest of the cast is no all star cast... most people gonna be turning up their noses at thiis all female cast and complete change to what they know and grew up on

a lot of remakes have been trash and not sold well... i def think this is gonna be one of them
It wont flop
Most of these remakes/reboots have been of cult classics. Nothing as universally beloved as ghosbusters.

It might not do transformers or jurassic world numbers but it will do well

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah, she's going to regret not taking this.

LOL@ Chris Hemsworth being the receptionist.

Out of all the reboots being made, I wanted Ghostbusters to be done the most. Don't know if I like the all female twist. Guess I need to be careful what I wish for.

Unless that film bombs.... which I think it will

Nobody trynna see no Female Ghostbusters.... and that Fat Chick Melissa McCarthy isnt that funny.... them fat jokes or fat humor probably gonna get stale after 15 mins:mjlol:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

so what's that mean?? it can and will flop... melissa mccarthy ain't no leading lady.. the rest of the cast is no all star cast... most people gonna be turning up their noses at thiis all female cast and complete change to what they know and grew up on

a lot of remakes have been trash and not sold well... i def think this is gonna be one of them
:patrice:

Spy is at 119M globally after a couple weeks.

That St. Vincent movie made 55M against a 13M budget.

That piece of shyt Tammy made 100M

Heat made 230M

Identity Thief made 174M

Unless Wiig comes out and says she hates Jews or Leslie Jones kills somebody, this'll probably make bank.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Ghostbusters-Set-Pictures.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless that film bombs.... which I think it will

Nobody trynna see no Female Ghostbusters.... and that Fat Chick Melissa McCarthy isnt that funny.... them fat jokes or fat humor probably gonna get stale after 15 mins:mjlol:

fat jokes never get old or stale

ask

:blessed:

never gets old

:jawalrus:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Heat made 230M

Identity Thief made 174M

Unless Wiig comes out and says she hates Jews or Leslie Jones kills somebody, this'll probably make bank.

none of that is blockbuster money... it's gonna be a different type of expectation when you have a budget of 150-200 million

unless they about to make this a cheap piece of shyt

but yea... women do love her... so i could be very wrong.. i'm thinking they looking for a blockbuster.. 500 mil and up... i just can't see it... this shyt has no buzz and a broad who had no problem being in fukking spiderman is now claiming she doesn't want to be in a franchise

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
fukk these byches.....its gonna bomb.....fanboys aint supporting it and from a merchandising aspect how can u market female action figures to young boys...

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Good for Emma, she is too talented to be playing Melissa McCarthy side kick.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
fat jokes never get old or stale

ask

They missed an Al Bundy classic..
Neighbor: Hey Bundy can you have sex with your wife?? Me an' the wife are cookin an' egg has

Al: Hey Donelly that's about as much time as it takes your son to get outta his dress lol

:blessed:

never gets old

:jawalrus:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Heat made 230M

Identity Thief made 174M

none of that is blockbuster money... it's gonna be a different type of expectation when you have a budget of 150-200 million

unless they about to make this a cheap piece of shyt

but yea... women do love her... so i could be very wrong.. i'm thinking they looking for a blockbuster.. 500 mil and up... i just can't see it... this shyt has no buzz and a broad who had no problem being in fukking spiderman is now claiming she doesn't want to be in a franchise

:mindblown:....the shyt y'all say on here...just :wow: