Emma Stone Reveals Why She Turned Down ‘Ghostbusters’ Reboot

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

Yep.

loha was supposed to be writer/directorCameron Crowe’s long-awaited return to greatness. But that was long before the Sony Pictures hack revealed that the project was a giant mess. Then, when it was finally released this past weekend, it took in less than $10 million at the box office and failed to crack the top five.

On top of all that, critics have been hammering the film for not only being incoherent but also the decision to cast Emma Stone as Caption Allison Ng, a character whose heritage is supposed to be part Chinese and part Hawaiian. Stone is 100% white. And blonde. With blue eyes.

A handful of headlines say it all:/

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, she's going to regret not

Out of all the reboots being made, I wanted Ghostbusters to be done the most. Don't know if I like the all female twist. Guess I need to be careful what I wish for.

This. Seems like a fresh spin

She knows that shyt's gonna flop like a MF.

:usure:

Been 26 yrs since the last one

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
you know she was in Superbad right? :ghhghghg:
I didn't like her in that movie. She seemed like a bytch that was just using them to get beer. I hated bytches like that in high school.

Wait, that was her character's role. To play a bytch just using them for beer. :ohhh:Hmmmm....

:francis:I still didn't like her in it. She's too tomboyish. And ugly af imo.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I didn't like her in that movie. She seemed like a bytch that was just using them to get beer. I hated bytches like that in high school.

Wait, that was her character's role. To play a bytch just using them for beer. :ohhh:Hmmmm....

:francis:I still didn't like her in it. She's too tomboyish. And ugly af imo.
dont like her either :yeshrug:

would fukk and eat the ass

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
She turned it down cause she knew it was gonna flop :mjlol:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She wants to be serious. She the last star to blow up before JLaw mania, she's trying to get the oscar. We need a new Jodie Foster anyway.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This. Seems like a fresh spin

:usure:

Been 26 yrs since the last one
so what's that mean?? it can and will flop... melissa mccarthy ain't no leading lady.. the rest of the cast is no all star cast... most people gonna be turning up their noses at thiis all female cast and complete change to what they know and grew up on

a lot of remakes have been trash and not sold well... i def think this is gonna be one of them