Emma Stone Reveals Why She Turned Down ‘Ghostbusters’ Reboot

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
none of that is blockbuster money... it's gonna be a different type of expectation when you have a budget of 150-200 million

unless they about to make this a cheap piece of shyt

but yea... women do love her... so i could be very wrong.. i'm thinking they looking for a blockbuster.. 500 mil and up... i just can't see it... this shyt has no buzz and a broad who had no problem being in fukking spiderman is now claiming she doesn't want to be in a franchise

Breh do you realize how dumb you sound? There's not even a trailer yet.

Its filming now.

Jp just proved what happens when you bring back a beloved franchise after a really long time. This is a guaranteed hit.

Mm been box office gold snd her and feig even moreso. And for people who were on the fence Spy gave feig enough goodwill for a lot of people when it comes to GB

I'd rather see this than another watered down comicbook movie :mjpls:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Breh do you realize how dumb you sound? There's not even a trailer yet.

Its filming now.

Jp just proved what happens when you bring back a beloved franchise after a really long time. This is a guaranteed hit.

Mm been box office gold snd her and feig even moreso. And for people who were on the fence Spy gave feig enough goodwill for a lot of people when it comes to GB

I'd rather see this than another watered down comicbook movie :mjpls:
so no succcessful franchise has bombed after being brought back

how i sound dumb cause i have no faith in this being a 500 million dollar blockbuster...

i don't give two fukks if it's in the script writing stage... 1 half a star and 3 other randoms don't always make greatness... or shall i bring up robocop and the new terminator

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad she's not doing it. If you wanna put females in the Ghostbusters, fine. But I think it's lame to turn it into some girls-only type of shyt. :manny: It's a chick flick now, especially with them casting Thor as the secretary. :camby:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In other words she knows it will suck people will criticize it and put all the blame on her lol.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Shiiit.. didn't JLaw basically come and jack her thunder. She really should have taken this
Yup

And no one took j law spot yet :phlawd:

I'm scared that she might fall soon but I'll catch my white queen :noah:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nice way of saying the film will he garbage. Thanks for the heads up

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
are you slow? the biggest money maker was 230 mil... that is not summer blockbuster money fam

summer blockbuster money is 500 and up... check ANY summer... the biggest movies made that easy
Compare "the heat" to ghostbusters brehs

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
so no succcessful franchise has bombed after being brought back

how i sound dumb cause i have no faith in this being a 500 million dollar blockbuster...

i don't give two fukks if it's in the script writing stage... 1 half a star and 3 other randoms don't always make greatness... or shall i bring up robocop and the new terminator
Again robocop was a CULT CLASSIC breh. It made 53 mil only. Ghostbusters made almost 300 mil ww in the early 80s

And the new Terminator has not even come out :what:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Again robocop was a CULT CLASSIC breh. It made 53 mil only. Ghostbusters made almost 300 mil ww in the early 80s

And the new Terminator has not even come out :what:
Let's stop all the bullshyt

Are we betting bans on gross money or not?

Yea I know what GB made. It was a good movie

shyt ain't even out yet. They have no bill Murray, Dan ackroyd type stars. And b list actresses read the entire script and was like nah fukk this

And already y'all got all your chips in to say it's gonna make summer blockbuster money

Let's bet it. International or America. Let's figure out these numbers and bet it

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Let's stop all the bullshyt

Are we betting bans on gross money or not?

Yea I know what GB made. It was a good movie

shyt ain't even out yet. They have no bill Murray, Dan ackroyd type stars. And b list actresses read the entire script and was like nah fukk this

And already y'all got all your chips in to say it's gonna make summer blockbuster money

Let's bet it. International or America. Let's figure out these numbers and bet it
Bro if mad max fury road can make 140 domestic and 340 ww without even opening in china yet and the average person other than cinephiles and nerds didn't know what a mad max is, this will EASILY make 500 worldwide.

He made over 160 domestic with heat and bridesmaids

Im gonna guess 250 domestic minimum and 300 to 400 ww. Even moreso on both ends if critical response is good.

Prolly 300/400 for 700 total. and I'm probably low balling

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Bro if mad max fury road can make 140 domestic and 340 ww without even opening in china yet and the average person other than cinephiles and nerds didn't know what a mad max is, this will EASILY make 500 worldwide.

He made over 160 domestic with heat and bridesmaids

Im gonna guess 250 domestic minimum and 300 to 400 ww. Even moreso on both ends if critical response is good.

Prolly 300/400 for 700 total. and I'm probably low balling
I'll take that bet. Now I haven't seen any reviews so I'm not putting up more than a week.

But 700 worldwide and let's say 6 months in theater. I'm ready

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'll take that bet. Now I haven't seen any reviews so I'm not putting up more than a week.

But 700 worldwide and let's say 6 months in theater. I'm ready
is this a coli cash bet or verbal? I have no clue how it works