Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

M4T

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Florida
Damn Em can't get a sticky? :pachaha:

Anyway I think I listened up to track 5.

Heard the intro and was :ehh:Sounding like slim for sure, then was followed by recent choppy robotnik Em on the second track.
Slim Shady deffo on here though, just seems like he be slipping in and out of it with his newer style at times.

Will listen to the rest later.
His flow n tone starting at 3:45 on habits is really good though. I'm not really sure how yaull Expect him to rap on a trap beat.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Its good the eminem show

But the beats didnt age well for me

Oddly enough the album that will age the best in his discog is prolly relapse cuz of the beats alone

On this one the beats arent terrible for todays standards

The hooks are good which was a problem with his recent project

And hes rapping well on it
I'm sorry breh but saying Relapse will age better than TES is straight delusional.

TES is already his best selling and most streamed album and it's got staples like Without Me, Superman, Sing For The Moment, and Till I Collapse.

Relapse is cool but it's not even in the same ballpark.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Damn Em can't get a sticky? :pachaha:

Anyway I think I listened up to track 5.

Heard the intro and was :ehh:Sounding like slim for sure, then was followed by recent choppy robotnik Em on the second track.
Slim Shady deffo on here though, just seems like he be slipping in and out of it with his newer style at times.

Will listen to the rest later.
:dame:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
First Em album I'm getting thru in a long time...

Production is ok... Em is being Em.. I'm on antichrist right now..

Don't think I'll ever play this again to try to figure out the concept..

Relapse is still his best display of rapping, subject matter and accents aside.. also his best production

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Heard it yesterday, he's toned down the weird voices which is good. But there's a lot of corny punchlines scattered all thru the album. i say it's a 8/10. Got to run it back and give it throrough listen.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
The thing is being canceled 90% of the time amounts to little more than online backlash until people move on to the next thing so rants about it are no less annoying than the thinkpieces they are complaining about lol. That being said it's done in a tongue and cheek manner here and I think the concept largely works and he's more in the pocket I like him rapping in overall so off first listen I'd say solid