Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Album was okay I guess. Definitely way worse than Music To Be Murdered By. Fuel is the best song on here.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
On first listen, I agree this is the best I've heard him since Relapse. I skipped thru or skipped entirely the rest of his discography after that but this is a solid project. It started off hot but kinda was lukewarm near the end tho. Some great records on here though and I haven't said that for like 15 years

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
just finished. eh it was a good listen overall but i don't think most of these tracks have any staying power. i can still go back to relapse to this day. missing a few anthems as well. as a concept album its good. i added Fuel and Bad One to the rotation and kept it pushing. if this is his last one cool, but its not like 4:44 where even tho it was concept I was like aight if Jay is done this is a good one to end it.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
This dude needs to stop making music man. I can’t think of a sadder display. All the best parts of this album are when he’s just doing the same shyt he did in 99-02 (but much less clever or interesting). Anytime he’s doing the usual current Eminem shyt it’s awful. Like typically I think artists should be encouraged to try new shyt and evolve but with this guy the only time he sounds good is when he’s just shamelessly pandering and just rapping as a lesser version of his old self. But that’s the only hope this dude has. It’s so sad.

And even when he tries something somewhat interesting like guilty conscience 2, it can only ever really halfway good because a songs that half old Eminem and half new eminem is half garbage. I can’t even say this a bad album or worse than his other recent shyt, honestly it’s probably leagues above anything after relapse but for all the wrong reasons. I can’t think of another album from him this shamelessly hollow & meaningless. This dude sucks.