Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the context of the video, track is somewhat funny for us of a certain age, but musically even for his first singles it's weak as hell

At least there's some hint that he's going to speak his mind possibly on the album and all the reunion also adds to the retirement rumors. I support that...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So this is a play at nostalgia? Yeah, I don't see this being what he thinks it could be... It's like all these movie sequels that come out 20 years after the fact. How many are actually successful? A handful?

I can't tell you what I want to "hear" from him because I think musicians usually have a shelf life and his is expired at this point.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I told myself that I’ll give Em one final chance with this album. Man.. I’ll say this. The video makes the song slightly more enjoyable to listen to but this ain’t it. This is not the shyt he should be dropping at this point in his career.

I would have enjoyed this back in 2002 or some shyt.

Granted, Em does has albums with good/great songs around goofy ass first singles but I thought we’d left this formula in the past with recovery.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Reminds me of My Band and Without Me. Ppl ate that music up back then but I have no clue if people eat this up now or not. Do not care for it.
Oh, we still gonna hear from delusional Em stans talking about “it’s fun, and whimsical, but he is still so technically superior to everyone else! Definitely on the Rushmore, your favorite goats favorite goat :shaq::mjcry::blessed::obama::whew::salute::ahh::banderas:
get this washed up clown either the fukk outta here, or back on them opioids.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I actually enjoyed the song and video! Definitely took me back a bit to the Slim Shady days! Now I'm curious as to how Slim Shady will "die":jbhmm:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

So this is completely trash as a song.... BUT this actually gives me the most faith that I've had in a good incoming album in damn near 20 years...he's actually rapping normal and like himself again instead of that embarrassing ass robot rap god shyt that he's been doing for the last decade.... This is a classic corny comical Eminem lead single...usually followed by relatively decent album.

I think he may have actually snapped out of that trance and remembered why people liked his raps from the star.... Actaul dope flows and unique lyricism.