Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
either that or maybe got a spot on the album

Is he still Ems DJ or nah? He had that gig for a few years but I know Alc really cut ties with most of the industry and just does his own thing with artists that he likes

If Em raps like a fukking dork on an Alchemist beat, after FINALLY deciding to work together ona track after years of having a working relationship.... Im cash apping DeAngelo Bailey my fukking self to do what needs to be done :demonic:

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Is he still Ems DJ or nah? He had that gig for a few years but I know Alc really cut ties with most of the industry and just does his own thing with artists that he likes

If Em raps like a fukking dork on an Alchemist beat, after FINALLY deciding to work together ona track after years of having a working relationship.... Im cash apping DeAngelo Bailey my fukking self to do what needs to be done :demonic:
Last time he was out there doing shows, think he was. Also, looks like he's on the album

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pass.

:snooze:

Sober, weird accent annoying voice, fast rap, don't know how to flow, etc. I feel like he doesn't know how to make a good music anymore unlike in his prime (Slim Shady era)

Last edited:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

Don't listen to "Stepdad" off MTBMB, unless you want DeAngelo to do it ASAP.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Em is still the Interscope cash cow. He's still going to do whatever Paul and Jimmy tell him to do

He appeals to a massive global casual fanbase. He might be the only rap they listen to, and their palette is not attuned to appreciate some grimey Alchemist shyt

Em is mainstream mainstream, and as much as we'd like him to give us that one hardcore hip-hop project, I don't see us getting more than maybe 1-2 records on the album with that feeling. The music just won't be marketable to his audience

Deadman187

All Star
Daps

Alchemist produced Stepdad on his last album. It was fukking terrible as expected

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This surprisingly isnt bad. I just wish he wouldnt get caught up with the fast flow he overdoes songs with. ( he couldnt help himself at the end here either :mjlol: )

If the album is like this, i wouldnt be mad
I watched an interview he did with Paul Rosenberg and it explained a lot of his issues. He yells cuz he suffered from tinnitus. And he does that fast rap shyt cuz he cares more about displaying his abilities as a rapper more than he does the song actually being good. Which told me he just can't be great as he once was

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched an interview he did with Paul Rosenberg and it explained a lot of his issues. He yells cuz he suffered from tinnitus. And he does that fast rap shyt cuz he cares more about displaying his abilities as a rapper more than he does the song actually being good. Which told me he just can't be great as he once was

Fast rap and no Bone Thugs or Twista feature? He saw how Krayzie, Bizzy, and Twista murdered that Rap God and Godzilla challenge and didn’t want them around lol

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Twitter is saying the single "Houdini" is produced by Alchemist.
This push for Alch to be considered one of the goats is starting to look like the one with Slim

They both alright, they have some dope shyt buuuuuut Ems content is inexistent overall while Al never produced at the level of prime Dre Rza or Preemo EVER