Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Bout halfway through this..it's great but eminem is way too big an artist to have mixing/mastering that's this lackluster. What in the fukk :mjlol:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
4 times more posts than the Com and Pete album:mjlol:

Rightfully so and i wouldn’t have said that about any of his last 4 albums.

I tried to diverge from this and listen to the other, it’s dope don’t get me wrong but it’s a handful of joints on here that are much more dynamic than anything in that album.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Exactly. That's a move that brands do sometime when they use nostalgia to appeal to the consumers or revitalize a brand. That's something that can only work one time. Eminem knows damn well that his fan base too strong for him to get canceled. The only way for him to get cancel is to do a diddy or a r kelly

He was searching for critical acclaim because he knows he will sell no matter what. And he succeed. Either he retire now from solo albums or he will wait at least 5 years to drop another one and milking this one as long as he can
That's the one aspect I find kinda bullshyt. If he was really trying to get "cancelled", he would have went back to saying fakkit instead of playing, and he could have properly addressed the racist tapes.

The Face Off is hilarious, funniest thing he's done in 20 years, possibly ever.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
That's the one aspect I find kinda bullshyt. If he was really trying to get "cancelled", he would have went back to saying fakkit instead of playing, and he could have properly addressed the racist tapes.

The Face Off is hilarious, funniest thing he's done in 20 years, possibly ever.
He did already

mundL

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jid got verse of the month on genius

Ludacris but still a good look for the album

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
That story is bs. Him and his white friends thought shyt was funny and had that dumb c@c humor goin. He was not tryin to smash Lil Kim in the 80s
How is it bullshyt? He addressed it already. Even dropped an official statement about it..

Folks been moved on from it :pachaha:

dook

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is it bullshyt? He addressed it already. Even dropped an official statement about it..

Folks been moved on from it :pachaha:
one of his basement friends from that time said there was no black girlfriend