Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Video is ok but i can't ever get into that hillbilly Jelly Roll's music, not my cup of tea. He should've got a feature like Mary J. Beyonce again or some R&B type of artist.

mundL

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Truthfully he started out this decade so much better than the last one with Recovery

MTBMB is a crazy album and this one is no diff

Hes 2/2 in albums for me and I wouldnt bother arguing with ppl who say he has a bad discog anymore

He proved himself in 4 decades and boy did he ever

It was depressing to be a stan just a few years back but he really came back strong after that shytty Revival album smdh

I wanna say with the crazy spikes hes had in the l8 90s/early 00s, 2009, 2013, and 2020/2024 and pretty much 1-2 dope songs at least every year between since like 1996

He def surpassed Jay on my list you know, its crazy....... 🐐

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Truthfully he started out this decade so much better than the last one with Recovery

MTBMB is a crazy album and this one is no diff
I like MTBMB but Side A only, Darkness one of his best songs. Side B and Revival outside of few songs top I just can't get thru :pachaha:

Really like this new one out of everything he's dropped in the later years

mundL

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like MTBMB but Side A only, Darkness one of his best songs. Side B and Revival outside of few songs top I just can't get thru :pachaha:

Really like this new one out of everything he's dropped in the later years
I actually fw side b too cuz the beats are very listenable to me

I love newer sounding beats but hate most rappers on those beats you know

And I feel like with albums like MTBMB, Relapse etc. he rly proves the haters wrong who say that he picks shytty beats