Eminem - Revival Tracklist.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Em used to say all the time that he hates making songs like My Name is, Without Me, the Real Slim Shady, because the label made him do those songs for sales.

Now this dude has like 8 of those songs on his album based on the features. :hhh: Dude has nothing to lose, why not make an album with Dre, Hi-Tek, Alchemist beats? :mindblown:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Em used to say all the time that he hates making songs like My Name is, Without Me, the Real Slim Shady, because the label made him do those songs for sales.

Now this dude has like 8 of those songs on his album based on the features. :hhh: Dude has nothing to lose, why not make an album with Dre, Hi-Tek, Alchemist beats? :mindblown:
Because he doesn't care about making traditional rap records. His fans will still buy and give him props and he'll have a couple radio joints we will despise and I'm sure some coli people will call this album great and that Em stop has it. Same old shyt for the past almost 10 yrs with this guy.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on the interview with Phresher it looks like eminems team is writing the hooks and having the other artists record them so count on the features sounding as forced as the Beyoncé one. What's the point of having ed sheeran, who's main talent is that he writes his own shyt and other peoples shyt, if you're gonna have the human trash bag skylar grey write it smh

Idc what y'all say either I fukk with Ed sheeran, listen to the song Nina and tell me that shyt isn't dope.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mega stardom was not good for Em. Add to it, his reclusive nature and you can see the results in his music. Dude lives in a Michael Jackson like bubble. How can you make good music without touching people. Get the fukk out of Michigan...get out of the house. Meet and mingle with people. Hit a club or two and see how people turn up to certain music.

If you can't do that, do like 3K and retire.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
How come songs like "Cocaine"..."Ridaz"...and "Don't Front" don't make the final cut for eminem albums ?......It's because interscope is controlling the product.Eminem can work with whomever he wants.But interscope has the final say on everything.

Yeah okay, keep giving this ofay fraud excuses lol. Most protected rapper in history with the garbage hes put out since like 2003.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
The track list?....:why:...:laff::laff::laff:....how the fukk can a track list.....nevermind...:facepalm:

Will reserve my opinion until I actually HEAR the

Stop it.

I'm sure we can agree that Pink's feature will not rank up there with AZ on Illmatic or Em on Blueprint :stopitslime:

Shyt looks trash.

Daps
Reppin
California
This shyt look like a pop album

I seriously DO NOT understand why Em NEVER, at this point, thought "Hey you know, I am already rich as fukk--maybe I shoulda just spit raw dope shyt and put on for my Detroit brehs"

Dog, why you still putting out albums like you trying to make a dollar for your fam no matter what. At least drop a mixtape of you killing shyt, damn. He shoulda dropped an album called Rap Olympics and had mad Detroit brehs on that shyt with Bad Boys Pistons samples all over the shyt.