Eminem - Revival Tracklist.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I'm telling you. I'm a massive production nerd. I used to work in the business. I'm 33. I'm not a young buck. I have solid rep on this board.

Yes, I pick on Eminem on her. But @SunZoo will tell you that at the end of the day, I'm s fair poster that always tries my best to use sound logic.

I'm at work but I actually think think the Rick Rubin and Eminem discussion is a good one to have.

Rick Ruben is a...tool...for lack of a better term lol.

Nuff respect to him for DJ but nah...

It's Dre or bust. Relapse was the formula for modern Eminem IMO, the people that didn't feel it weren't supposed to.

I could see him doing a good project with ALC or some other producers but as far as trust and rapport...the fact that Alex da kid is on this album is just letting you know it's probably template music. I wouldn't be surprised if the track list has changed since WOW (the album intro...like I said it would be) flopped. They were probably like ok, how many pop features can stuff into this thing to ensure we do x amount of streams.

My favorite shyt is the people on social media going "Did Eminem just say retarded?!??!?" in regards to his song about jesus:laugh:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Came in this thread just to say I've never fully listened to a single album from this overrated cac and don't have a modicum of desire to.:umad:

The track list looks like typical :trash:eminem cow manure and just like every album this fakkit has ever made, it belongs in the dumpster.
giphy.gif

@Brooklynzson please add this gif to the op, thanks

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Em fukked up, went at Trump looking for a response to build buzz.

HORRENDOUS SNL appearance

Followed by him admitting that Trump not responding shook him.

Then this?!?!

He’s done brehs.
:hhh: didnt even know about this. when was it?
em shoulda just called him out as not wanting to respond to a white guy like he did with snoop

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eminem is NOT Hip Hop. I don't care if he's rapping his ass off, multis and all that.

He's been given so many chances, and time again he shows us what his real audience is....

Dude signed Griselda, a new venture with his label and they're nowhere to be found?