Great avi btw...from an artist who works with pop acts. :russ:
9h6TOFZ.gif

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Only in the Coli :why:
I'm telling you. I'm a massive production nerd. I used to work in the business. I'm 33. I'm not a young buck. I have solid rep on this board.

Yes, I pick on Eminem on here. But @SunZoo will tell you that at the end of the day, I'm s fair poster that always tries my best to use sound logic.

I'm at work but I actually think think the Rick Rubin and Eminem discussion is a good one to have.

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I'm telling you. I'm a massive production nerd. I used to work in the business. I'm 33. I'm not a young buck. I have solid rep on this board.

Yes, I pick on Eminem on here. But @SunZoo will tell you that at the end of the day, I'm s fair poster that always tries my best to use sound logic.

I'm at work but I actually think think the Rick Rubin and Eminem discussion is a good one to have.

It would be a slightly amusing discussion to have if we're talking opinion. But when the facts come in....he's selling more than anyone else, going platinum with said producer(s) and releasing hard hitting singles. How you feel is one thing, the truth, is another.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's like Em is completely being guided by record executives and has no friends with the strength enough to say fam you are Eminem. You are selling no matter what. These poppy songs are not it b. This shyt trash.

Let Alc executive produce your shyt or something man.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Griselda are flavor of the month trash rap for the mentally-stagnant 'real hip hop' audience. When y'all start to lose interest in their obviously-shytty music, will you run to the tired "Eminem/evil label" excuse? I can already feel the duck wheels spinning :russ:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
It's like Em is completely being guided by record executives and has no friends with the strength enough to say fam you are Eminem. You are selling no matter what. These poppy songs are not it b. This shyt trash.

Let Alc executive produce your shyt or something man.
Yes!

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You must be new or purposefully playing ignorant. He's done plenty of songs with Grey. And has a beastly song on Recovery with Pink (Won't Back down).

Or are we forgetting he did a song with Elton John? You "fans" are looking real funny in the light.

And how many of those songs were 2000 to 2006?

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I'm gonna make a bold prediction and say this will be his worst album to date....his rapping ability has diminished some, he can't ride a beat to save his life, his single with Beyonce flopped, his Trump freestyle was trash and the tracklisting lets me know that Em is chasing top 40 radio and pandering to bubblegum listeners.

I don't really get Eminem...the cac has accomplished every thing he could accomplish...why the fukk does he have to keep making generic ass pop garbage? Because ultimately that's the kinda music he loves to make. Look at how he ruined Slaughterhouse? He's at a point in his career he can take risks and try different things.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
And how many of those songs were 2000 to 2006?

The point was that he worked with pop acts since the beginning, a lot of heads acting like he never did...also he's admitted countless times that he's trolling said acts, doesn't mean its gonna stop him from making money with them, obviously.

Plenty of rappers said the same thing, DMX was notorious for this, then he put Sisqo on a track, however plenty of Coli sycophants tend to not know how to gather information.