Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
This shyt is so bad :trash:

I'm just gonna see if I can make it through as a challenge.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

Hammer

Banned
Daps
this album is heat. ya'll just hating smh

Framed, Castle, Arose, Offended, In Your Head are FIRE :wow:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
I skimmed through the album the only song I was able to finish was the last song arose :deadmanny:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Only people I've heard speak on Eminem's new music/rhymes is Charlamagne, Joe Buddens and this forum...considering this forum bases all of its opinions usually on what Joe Buddens or Charlamagne tell them to think (:lolbron:, why?), I don't know what to believe, :ohhh:

:yeshrug:, I'll wait to see what other credible rappers have to say/tweet about this album before I decide whether to listen to it or not.
What did char say

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
You have to ignore people who like that album. Even Em said it was bad. And people are clearly forgetting horrible tracks like Bagpipes from Baghdad and Crack a bottle, both songs were so corny to begin with. 3 A.M. was solid, but that's at the beginning of the album, after that track, you have to shlep through a ton of horrible beats....lyrically, I enjoy it , but the accents killed that album.

I swear dudes that have hyped up Relapse only do so based on how the track listing LOOKS instead of how the actual music sounds. shyt was terrible and nobody was boosting that shyt up when it originally came out

Seriously. Even had to make a thread about it Since when was Relapse considered a good album?

It's like everyone came out the woodworks suddenly about how great relapse was when that shyt was awful and we all know it. We Made You is still arguably his worst song and most unlistenable track. I hate those stans that try to rewrite history

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Idk....this seems like a bad sequel to his last album. Not that MMLP2 had really anything to do with the original one.

And what seems like the most disappointing part is that I dont even have a problem with the content for the most part. But sampling I love Rock n roll? That annoying forced anthem sound on Like Home and Bad Husband? Ughhh. Just fukking terrible. This sounds like a rap version of old stadium rock bands chasing their old sound. Except that Idk what the fukk is Em chasing

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Nah Relapse is legit, he may disagree but the people who fukk with it aren't off-base at all. I can listen to that front to back damn near, let alone the copy I made with some minor changes. I remember when it dropped it was like a 4 star thread on a forum that was already pretty biased against Eminem.

MMLP might be his creative peak but Relapse EASILY has his best overall beats. And like you said some of the best actual rapping as well so what is there to 'not' to like from someone who is actually into Eminem like that? nikkas talked shyt about 'accents' then turned around and dikk rode Kendrick and Danny Brown for doing similar things.

Breh I know it's your opinion but cut it out. You taking shyt too far with all your praise for relapse. Even Eminem know that album is shyt. Relapse isn't his best in any category. Stop spreading this false narrative already

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
On Dr.Dre helping him choose songs on the album
: “I love to play my stuff for Dre because I’m gonna get an honest reaction every single time. And Dre’s going to tell me if something sucks. He’ll do it in his own way. He’ll be like, ‘Alright, where’s the fun at? I want to hear the fun, where’s the fun at,’ if I play him a bunch of serious tracks. You know, I can tell by his reaction. I actually threw out like three or four songs last time I was in Cali because they didn’t get the reaction from Dre. I know when he’s really into something.”

Dre helped select this garbage :stopitslime:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Dre helped select this garbage :stopitslime:

his last album twas worst then this..never understood why it got so much praise/love other then nostalgia,i loved Death Row era Dre&2001 like everyone else,but Compton twas garbage aside from a track or two..

i highly think Dre cares much anymore,prolly twas fukking his male trainer and just giving Em a cursory thumbs up and shyt..:mjlol: