Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I know u saw my @ n1gga:ufdup: I wanted your opinion on this trash.

I was a hardcore Em stan on :hamster:, I remember u defending that song Insane off relapse. U was like, he's so brave for this :mjlol: :hhh:

This album is like a -20/10

And I only heard snippets. :picard:

1 of u said Castle waa dope, I turned it off as soon as soon as he said Hailey. :yeshrug:

Em must owe Trick Trick some money or somethin.

Sick of talking about it tbh :laugh:

I really do fukk with Em but I run with a lot of the Eminem jokes because it's a part of my character on here. nikkas be tagging me left and right...I left my thoughts on the album somewhere between these 18 pages of discussion. Don't keep tagging me to talk about how wack this shyt is :mjcry:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Sick of talking about it tbh :laugh:

I really do fukk with Em but I run with a lot of the Eminem jokes because it's a part of my character on here. nikkas be tagging me left and right...I left my thoughts on the album somewhere between these 18 pages of discussion. Don't keep tagging me to talk about how wack this shyt is :mjcry:
It hurts, I know. Rosenberg shoulda stopped this from seein the light of day. I thought MMLP2 was it. He shoulda just dropped Bad Guy and never made another song. His career gone end like Dexter :scust:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Framed :ehh:

Offended :ehh:

but both tracks hooks are corny

first half of Arose :wow:

thats all i got... this album is fukkin TERRIBLE :dead: :dead:

like this can legit be the worst "rap" album i ever heard, how can you listen to this and think its good music?

1/10

ill never torture myself to listen to an eminem album again, is that 6 duds in a row now?

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This album makes me have a better appreciation for Recovery :ld:
And Encore...

This album is gonna do big numbers next week. I went through that “Revival” hashtag on twitter and I’ll be damned. His white fans are feeling it and are loyal as fukk to him :mindblown:

It shouldn’t be surprisingly to me cuz with damn near every project he dropped i was feeling it in some way. But this shyt :scust:

I mean white people are legit loyal to their favorites no matter WHAT. Look at who they elected for :hhh:

Im really curious about them first week numbers...

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
And Encore...

This album is gonna do big numbers next week. I went through that “Revival” hashtag on twitter and I’ll be damned. His white fans are feeling it and are loyal as fukk to him :mindblown:

It shouldn’t be surprisingly to me cuz with damn near every project he dropped i was feeling it in some way. But this shyt :scust:

I mean white people are legit loyal to their favorites no matter WHAT. Look at who they elected for :hhh:

Im really curious about them first week numbers...
If you ignore the pop and weird ass Rock songs it isn't that bad

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Em stans right now
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Just the fact it's his 10th album next he should do it with Dre. Mad $ they can make off a 10th album promo.

Best song on this album is unsurprisingly the rap songs. That Framed beat is amazing. Em needs to do a album to beats like that again. I get the rock and rock sound he goes for, but he shouldn't have any more than 2 songs with rock beats on his albums. And he had a nice run with Alex Da Kid but it's time to try someone new, Em.

The album is solid. Not great. Not bad.
You still havent ansered my question put this album up against albums released by Ems peers and tell me what this is better than is it better then Fab and Js project is any song on this album as good as this:

Put it against ATCQ, Jay, Wu tang etc hes washed.