Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Proof was the guy in the circle that provided the type of critique you're speaking of. Now, yes there are a bunch of yes man. If he's working with Porter on this maybe he can reel Em in. Em has alway did well over Porter production.

Exactly......I remember the interview about D-12 albums and they said Proof was the one brainstorm that came up with the brilliant ideas.

Proof's album called Searching for Jerry Gracia is a fukking solid and classic album that album had me :wow:

ProofSearchingForJerryGarcia.jpg

Damn, Man.....RIP Proof, I wish he handles the situation different but shyt cost his life :mjcry:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Eminem his a legend, drop the album already, cant wait

My top 5 of all time, in order

1. Big
2. 2pac
3.Jay-z
4.Nas
5.Eminem

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I'm not even a Yela fan like that but songs like "Til It's gone" is grown man shyt that anybody with good sense should be able to relate to.

That's some real shyt too.

that whole Yelawolf album is fire but his views confuse the fukk out of me :snoop:

I wanna peep his new album but i see Kid Rock is featured on it :dahell:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Y'all really expecting Eminem to make an album worth checking for again? He fell off back in 2004. Relapse seemed like a decent album cause it came after Encore:scusthov: and it'd been some years since Eminem had put out that album. But honestly, Eminem ain't had a memorable album since The Eminem Show.

He been :flabbynsick: for years.

WTF was this? :pachaha:

This is when he knew how to write a rhyme and his vocals didn't sound like a robot.

That "Hills" freestyle was embarrassing. I only heard it once and never again.

Nowadays, he always raps like he's about to get shot. Every word is said so precisely and every syllable stretched out.
:mjlol:

Call Shady number 81, surely I'm turning into the Aaron Hernandez of rap
State of emergency, the planet's having panic attacks
Brady's returning, matter of fact I may be deserving
Of a pat on the back like a Patriots jersey

:deadrose: :dead: :deadmanny:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao this seems dope so far.

I love Relapse, probably my favorite Em album but when it didn't do the type of numbers interscope was used to they came with the top 40 bullshyt because the previous was too dark...kinda sapped the nessecary humor out of Em's music. Then MMLP 2 was kinda about tying up loose ends, again, very little fun.
that Relapse is one of the most underrated albums ever to me, shyt is absolute fire all the way thru pretty much, great bars and amazing beats, only like 2 or 3 skippables

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
that Relapse is one of the most underrated albums ever to me, shyt is absolute fire all the way thru pretty much, great bars and amazing beats, only like 2 or 3 skippables

It is and could easily be a 'classic' with the right tweaks. Seems like they made some adjustments last minute because of leaks.

Give me Relapse level rhyming with TES type content...I'd be willing to bet that this new album will have some parallels with The Eminem Show.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree. id even say its his best album

ive never fukked with ems music, his beats are awful and i could never get past his voice. that album, if you take it as a concept album, is pretty fukkin crazy

and why the fukk was this left off :what: shoulda went right after the intro. that shyt with the devil/shady/ whatever the fukk that was , was ridiculous

into this

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
i agree. id even say its his best album

ive never fukked with ems music, his beats are awful and i could never get past his voice. that album, if you take it as a concept album, is pretty fukkin crazy

and why the fukk was this left off :what: shoulda went right after the intro. that shyt with the devil/shady/ whatever the fukk that was , was ridiculous

into this

Yeah, you can tell My Darling was supposed to come after the skit.

Seems like they cropped that for Crack A Bottle because it leaked and did numbers, that shyt fukks up the flow.

I'll even say I like "We Made You" as a single. It actually fits the theme of the album seeing how he kinda became as famous as he is because broads thought he was cute :laugh:

Like ok, I'm misogynist and terrible but you made me.

Kinda serves to lighten the mood after Same Song and Dance, which is :merchant: like hey was just joking ladies :laugh: