Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Trash?
200w.gif
worst use of Dre beats since Michel'le album. Half the album is him rapping in weird accents from cartoon characters and ethnically stereotypical affects, and the main subject matter is rapin bytches killin bytches and kidnappin bytches, shyt was edgy and shocking back in the dayh but that shyt played out after MMLP1 to be honest

Mars

Superstar
Daps
1.Dre more than likely sold his share of Eminem's contract to interscope(reason why he no longer produces for eminem)

2.Eminem's manager sold him down the river if you ask me.How do you let your artist sign his name over to the record label ?......I honestly feel bad for Em.Any business deal he makes,interscope gets a cut.If he want to do a movie,interscope gets a cut.I believe this is the real reason why Eminem no longer tours.Because Interscope would probably get most of the money,and tell him who to tour with.

3.Dre and Iovine made billions from beats,50 has his independence and/power tv show,Pual Rosemberg was named ceo of defjam...and Eminem is a slave to interscope records with no way out(unless he gives them his life savings).....sad shyt.

msa13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3.Dre and Iovine made billions from beats,50 has his independence and/power tv show,Pual Rosemberg was named ceo of defjam...and Eminem is a slave to interscope records with no way out(unless he gives them his life savings).....sad shyt.

Shade 45 is a nice one to have though.