Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
The only hope for this album is if it's the label or Eminem trolling and say that this is the first disc, this shyt is that bad. This is not hip hop. This is a fukkin crossover hip pop album.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Even worse is Em hasn't dropped an album in years and people still make threads and posts about him.

outside of collabos with Royce there's no reason to check for him. his guest verse on Tech N9nes album Special Effects was dope tho.

I haven't listened but these responses :wow:

these replies make me want to listen to see how awful it is. but I'm in no rush

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
"My name is Eminem...doh diddly do!
My girl calls me "flathead" when she wants to get screwed"

:snoop:

Cloud McFly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just made it to Like Home, and I'm wondering if it's worth listening to the remaining 10 tracks :patrice:

You know what... fukk it

Seinfeld-Leaving.gif

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I only liked 2.5/17 tracks
The first half of chilroseptic was :ehh: i actually thought this album had promise and you brehs were hating, but that second half was:hhh: hes doing to much with his flow.

Castle was dope vintage Em

And arose was aight.

Im sorry but Em needs to just scrap this shyt, this will easily take him out the top 10 if you look at all the OGs thats relesed albums in the past year Ems is EASILY the worst

Fab and Jadas project shyts all over this hell the intro alone is better then any song on this album, ATCQ album is light years ahead of this, Jays album shyts on this, Wu Tangs album shyts on this etc so all you stans saying we hating be honest if you put this album up against other albums released by Ems peers this year tell me what album is this better than?

Hell even projects released by "mumble" rappers this year shyts on this, you cant tell me that Offset and 21 album aint better than this face it Em is washed and has been for damn near a decade.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously The fukk has happened to his flow? Why is it so choppy and off beat?

That along with the forced corny punchlines and the screaming, shyt is horrible so far...and I give any song a chance but that track with the "I Love Rock n Roll" sample got skipped so fukking fast.

For someone who is apparently so self aware who openly said Encore and Relapse were "eh" I'm amazed he thought this shyt was good enough to put out, some of these songs are legit some of the worst tracks Iv heard all year..Offended IS the worst song Iv heard all year.

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
So is it like pre-Recovery Em or post-Relapse Em?
It's just plain bad. He raps like a robot. Then uses an awful trap flow. Has Ed Sheeran, Kehlani, Keys, Pink and Skyler Grey on multiple hooks (aside from the Beyonce record). He's just washed man. He's done. He is simply not enjoyable to listen to. He can never be considered top 10 again.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
It's just plain bad. He raps like a robot. Then uses an awful trap flow. Has Ed Sheeran, Kehlani, Keys, Pink and Skyler Grey on multiple hooks (aside from the Beyonce record). He's just washed man. He's done. He is simply not enjoyable to listen to. He can never be considered top 10 again.
im actually starting to feel bad for Em going out like this. I rocked with his shyt as a kid