Eminem - ''Rap God'' [FULL SONG OUT NOW]

BOLO

disobayish
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
:childplease:

shyt is trash. End of story. Every time he does this stupid double time flow you guys say he ripped it when in reality he's just rambling a bunch of weak and forced lyrics and punchlines. Compare this song and the way he's spitting to any song on the original MMLP and you'll see how wack this is.

ok so who do you think is rapping better than this right now??? name 2 artists u feel can do this flow justice and with the same caliber of thought and lyrics....ill wait.
:rudy:

Why don't you post this under your regular account? :camby:

bro are u inferring that i would have time to post my thoughts under 2 diff accounts??? the very fact that you would fathom such fukkery makes you an unlikely candidate for any response other than to say shut the fukk up fukk boy. cats like you is the lames i referred to.

Double J

Banned
Daps
ok so who do you think is rapping better than this right now??? name 2 artists u feel can do this flow justice and with the same caliber of thought and lyrics....ill wait.

bro are u inferring that i would have time to post my thoughts under 2 diff accounts??? the very fact that you would fathom such fukkery makes you an unlikely candidate for any response other than to say shut the fukk up fukk boy. cats like you is the lames i referred to.
damn near anybody in the game is rapping better than this. :heh: @ "caliber of thought and lyrics. this shyt is horrible

thatdude

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really like this, the beat's lousy and he's not really saying anything and what he's saying isn't being said cleverly. He did much better when he did Rabbit Run, which was more coherent.

BOLO

disobayish
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
u squares are on auto-hate mode. clearly there is no reasoning with yall lol
damn near anybody in the game is rapping better than this. :heh: @ "caliber of thought and lyrics. this shyt is horrible

and i see you cant be taken serious either with your response to my question which shows absolutely no thought, intelligence or grasp of what i was getting at. i swear to god you little kids just be in here typing just to type. save the playing for kids, im a grown man, this aint computer class.

BOLO

disobayish
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
@ROFL_GUY had to post under that @BOLO account so he wouldn't look the only poster who likes this garbage. :wow:
bro ur a loser who makes up stories to convince yourself people on here aint laughing at you. dont mention me again in your childhood fairy tales. only young marks like you would think of creating multiple accts to fool the people. ima get off ya helmet tho because based on your childish posting you cant be more than 17 years old. if you are.....punch yourself.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bro ur a loser who makes up stories to convince yourself people on here aint laughing at you. dont mention me again in your childhood fairy tales. only young marks like you would think of creating multiple accts to fool the people. ima get off ya helmet tho because based on your childish posting you cant be more than 17 years old. if you are.....punch yourself.

Says the Eminem stan in 2013. :heh:

BOLO

disobayish
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Says the Eminem stan in 2013. :heh:
ok now this is going to be tough for you. prove im an eminem stan and you win. period. prove what you say. and fukk your lil drake emoticon u really put that cuz ur unsure of what ur saying and u hope others will co-sign you. lol change your name to fukkBoy and lets call it a day.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok now this is going to be tough for you. prove im an eminem stan and you win. period. prove what you say. and fukk your lil drake emoticon u really put that cuz ur unsure of what ur saying and u hope others will co-sign you. lol change your name to fukkBoy and lets call it a day.

:umad:

swerve

All Star
Daps
:comeon:

And someone mentioned this on another forum and I thought it was a good point - this song seems more like a freestyle/Despicable type of track. Doesn't seem like an album song.

:comeon:

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
not an eminem stan this is one of the best songs i heard from him in a while

gringosuave

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
To the haters:
are_you_not_entertained.gif

Me:
CXSSHh2.gif

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word up. I think a lot of people grew out of em over the yrs. And hip hop has changed so much. People who hear him now are thrown off. They probably think he hasnt grown as an artist. I think recovery was a good look and a different direction but he just went off the deep end with the flow and weak forced punchlines and constant screamin to make a point that majority of casual hip hop fans dont care about minus his hardcore white fan base.

I don't really like Recovery. He's just making music for Interscope at this point. He doesn't have to rebel anymore, he is one of the biggest stars on the planet. And it shows in the production, guests, marketing etc. I do like the fact that he can still show he has the skill on a track like this, but it's still not up to par with what he has done before. And that's ok, you can't expect him to be the same after selling a 100 million records, which also makes that you can't compare him to other mainstream artists.