Eminem - ''Rap God'' [FULL SONG OUT NOW]

Prae

Pro
Daps
No doubt Twista spits faster but is he as lyrical? NAH.

Em isn't exactly spitting lyrical gold on this track.

Twista can be lyrical though. I agree Em is more lyrical in his past work, but rap god is not that impressive from a lyrical standpoint imo.

Gh0st

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queenz
Em isn't exactly spitting lyrical gold on this track.

Twista can be lyrical though. I agree Em is more lyrical in his past work, but rap god is not that impressive from a lyrical standpoint imo.

Not his best, I agree with that. As for how fast they can rap. Twista is god of that shyt.

Prae

Pro
Daps
twistas one dimensional tho. em did the twista flow better than twista + 11 other flows on "RAP GOD"

that was th point he was displayin multiple flows only that a rap god can
:comeon:

And someone mentioned this on another forum and I thought it was a good point - this song seems more like a freestyle/Despicable type of track. Doesn't seem like an album song.

BOLO

disobayish
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
if you dont think eminem murdered this u dont know rap music period. if you dont respect the flow but respect chief keef youre a lame. i slap ALL music but to hate on this mans talent is borderline blasphemous. you young cats especially are making me sick in this thread....you have poor taste in music and are a bad judge of talent if you think em didnt destroy this...step it up if this is such for you.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
if you dont think eminem murdered this u dont know rap music period. if you dont respect the flow but respect chief keef youre a lame. i slap ALL music but to hate on this mans talent is borderline blasphemous. you young cats especially are making me sick in this thread....you have poor taste in music and are a bad judge of talent if you think em didnt destroy this...step it up if this is such for you.
ZnqQ5.gif

RisAri0

<<dunno what swag means
Daps
And em can't spit a I gave u power or d'evils...tech 9 and Twista been spitting the fast flow effortlessly for years. When em does it tho its always supposedly better or unmatched. I don't buy that. There s a lot more to rapping than what em did on this track.

He did Stan though.. so there's that..

MiC

Pro
Daps
Honestly i can see why people did not like berzerk and survival
But if you hate on this song its clear you are hating just because you do not like eminem, not giving an honest critique of the music. This is better than any song from a rap perspective than anything on jay and drakes last albums (and i bought both those) and this shyts on any yeezus track. No other big player dropping heat like this yet you giyyet you guys still complain

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
But if you hate on this song its clear you are hating just because you do not like eminem, not giving an honest critique of the music. This is better than any song from a rap perspective than anything on jay and drakes last albums (and i bought both those) and this shyts on any yeezus track. No other big player dropping heat like this yet you giyyet you guys still complain

respect. :salute:

Double J

Banned
Daps
:childplease:

shyt is trash. End of story. Every time he does this stupid double time flow you guys say he ripped it when in reality he's just rambling a bunch of weak and forced lyrics and punchlines. Compare this song and the way he's spitting to any song on the original MMLP and you'll see how wack this is.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:rudy:

Why don't you post this under your regular account? :camby: