Eminem - ''Rap God'' [FULL SONG OUT NOW]

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
There's so much greatness in his non album tracks, people either don't know or just completely forgot after Encore. Sure he has barely touched that after 04, but all those old freestyles, features and unreleased stuff, still there to download.
Word up. I think a lot of people grew out of em over the yrs. And hip hop has changed so much. People who hear him now are thrown off. They probably think he hasnt grown as an artist. I think recovery was a good look and a different direction but he just went off the deep end with the flow and weak forced punchlines and constant screamin to make a point that majority of casual hip hop fans dont care about minus his hardcore white fan base.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
A little long but dope lyrically. Liked how he flipped so many styles and flows. I still can't get with all the screaming but lyrically in the right direction. But the songs I'm hearing again it's feeling like "Recovery 2" instead of MMLP2 but again I've got to hear the rest of the songs but from what was released thus far not MMLP caliber.

Last edited:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
church-lady-faint.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas and jay don't need to spit a verse like this cuz it ain't their style. Stans are wowed by this verse cuz their hero is spitting it.

But they couldn't rap like Eminem did on this track even if they wanted to. That's the point.

I'm far from a Stan. In fact, I haven't checked for Em in years. It is just mind-boggling to see this track get discredited. The level of emceeing on this track is beyond what every other mainstream artist is capable of right now.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
But they couldn't rap like Eminem did on this track even if they wanted to. That's the point.

I'm far from a Stan. In fact, I haven't checked for Em in years. It is just mind-boggling to see this track get discredited. The level of emceeing on this track is beyond what every other mainstream artist is capable of right now.

But they couldn't rap like Eminem did on this track even if they wanted to. That's the point

And em can't spit a I gave u power or d'evils...tech 9 and Twista been spitting the fast flow effortlessly for years. When em does it tho its always supposedly better or unmatched. I don't buy that. There s a lot more to rapping than what em did on this track.

Prae

Pro
Daps
And em can't spit a I gave u power or d'evils...tech 9 and Twista been spitting the fast flow effortlessly for years. When em does it tho its always supposedly better or unmatched. I don't buy that. There s a lot more to rapping than what em did on this track.
And twista can actually make it sound smooth/cohesive and stay on beat without it being choppy/sound overly condensed and forced.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And em can't spit a I gave u power or d'evils...

Lyrically? Maybe not. But he can definitely flow like Nas did effortlessly, while the reverse is not true.

tech 9 and Twista been spitting the fast flow effortlessly for years.

It is more than speed, Eminem switched up his flow 14 times on this track, and one of those times was mid-sentence.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And twista can actually make it sound smooth/cohesive and stay on beat without it being choppy/sound overly condensed and forced.

Post a video of Twista spitting as many words per second (this doesn't qualify) and without taking a breath for as long as Eminem did on this track while sounding "smooth" and "not overly forced."

Gh0st

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queenz
Not crazy about the beat but lyrically and the way he kept switching his flow up was ill. One thing u can't argue is how hard he goes in, he's a murderer on tracks. Hate it or love it, gotta give the dude credit for that.

Prae

Pro
Daps
Post a video of Twista spitting as many words per second (this doesn't qualify) and without taking a breath for as long as Eminem did on this track while sounding "smooth" and "not overly forced."

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
1st minute (:27 - 1:27) : 281 words spoken
2nd minute: 260
3rd minute: 233
4th minute: 228
5th minute: 288
6th minute (5:27 - 6:00) : 143

1433 words spoken in that song frm :27 - 6:00 :whew: