Eminem - ''Rap God'' [FULL SONG OUT NOW]

swerve

All Star
Daps
Hey, looking boy, what you say looking boy?
I get a "hell yeah" from Dre looking boy
I'mma work for everything I have
Never ask nobody for shyt, get outta my face looking boy
Basically boy you're never gonna be capable
To keep up with the same pace looking boy

:ohhh:

:huhldup:
why did you quote his lyrics

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You're definitely right with the bolded. I used to be able to picture the things Eminem was talking about, now it just seems like he's throwing a bunch of words together. He also used to have cohesive lines (at least 2) that actually went together.

The diff colors represent different ideas

Whereas in this song Rap God (and a lot of stuff since Recovery) he barely gets into like 10 different thoughts in 7 lines.
He regressed as far as the wittiness and shock value. He use to come off like an intelligent off beat left fielded mc. Who can say the most ratchet careless things but come off smart. Now it seems like he wants u to revisit that same person. But that person is lacking every single thing we liked about him. And hes forcing this balance of pop and aggressivenes that is so forced its laughable and sad.

GeeEffKay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this really ain that bad but ffs dude has the worst beat selection right now :snoop:

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He regressed as far as the wittiness and shock value. He use to come off like an intelligent off beat left fielded mc. Who can say the most ratchet careless things but come off smart. Now it seems like he wants u to revisit that same person. But that person is lacking every single thing we liked about him. And hes forcing this balance of pop and aggressivenes that is so forced its laughable and sad.

There is no such thing as shock value anymore. Since the first MMLP we've seen girls eating each others puke from a cup, live beheadings, and everything in HD. 10 years ago the world would be shocked at the whole Miley thing at the VMA's, in 2013 she becomes a meme in 5 minutes. So yeah he you could say he regressed at that point, but it's not like the world cares anymore anyway.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
There is no such thing as shock value anymore. Since the first MMLP we've seen girls eating each others puke from a cup, live beheadings, and everything in HD. 10 years ago the world would be shocked at the whole Miley thing at the VMA's, in 2013 she becomes a meme in 5 minutes. So yeah he you could say he regressed at that point, but it's not like the world cares anymore anyway.
I know that. It's just that hes not being that creative that's all.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If Nas Jay or Kanye were capable of spitting anything half as good as this thru would b calling it the greatest verse of all time