☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Beat clearly isn't as bad as everyone's saying. I'm kind of digging it as well. And he spazzed the fukk out on this shyt. Everyone saying "but he can't make a "good song" needs to :camby:. This isn't supposed to be a "good song". This shyt is 6 minutes of pure SPITTING. This is 6 minutes of him telling all of y'all doubters that "yo...I still got it...see?"

But of course we're on The Coli, where he is, always has been, and always will be trash. Someone had a great post earlier in this thread where they said "y'all on the Coli didn't see this coming"...that's the God's honest truth. Got everyone scrambling for excuses cause he dropped some shyt that A. everyone keeps saying they want, but B. didn't think he'd actually do it. So now it's "the beat is trash" or "it's not a good song :scusthov:" or "Bu...bu...but the replay value is low" :smh:

Keep grasping at them straws. I know one thing: if Jay (or God FORBID Kanye) had dropped this same exact track, shyt would be hailed as the best drop of this generation. Hell, Kanye dropped an album full of trash and you got ppl out here pretending it's a classic. If he dropped some shyt like this that was actually dope? We'd never, EVER hear the end of it. Be 10 years down the line, talking about "yeah, but remember when he dropped "Rap God"? The difference is Em can do this effortlessly. We EXPECT this out of him, so when he does bring it, you got a bunch of clowns that STILL say it's underwhelming. That man just can't win in y'alls eyes.

So why does his production suck?

And why is this shyt like all his other "see I still got it songs" dude has been doing for the last 4-5 years?

This sounds like every lead single he's done recently.

"oh i'm sorry to my fans...i can rap fast...remember!"

Ranger21

Pro
Daps
hes not even spittin, these verses are fukkin terrible

And I just bought a new raygun from the future to just come and shoot ya
Like when Fabolous made Ray J mad
Oh, man, oh, that was a 24 special on the channel
So Ray J went straight to the radio station the very next day
''Hey, Fab, I'mma kill you''
Lyrics coming at you at supersonic speed

fire

:shaq2:

You would pick those few lyrics outta this 6 min track lol

and you still missed a few bars

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The flow is straight out of this world. The ol looking boy is kind of wack/dated but shyt that flow is crazy. He had some dope metaphors too sprinkled in.

Ronald

Daps
You would pick those few lyrics outta this 6 min track lol

the whole fukkin thing is terrible

This slickety, gibbedy, hibbedy hip hop
You don't really wanna get into a piece of match
With this rappidy rappack and a mack in the back of the Ac', pack backpack rap yep yackidy yac

Inspired enough to one day grow up, blow up and be in a position
To meet Run DMC and induct them to the motherfukking Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame
Even though I walk in the church and burst in a ball of flames
Only Hall of Fame I be inducted in is the alcohol of fame
On the wall of shame

:laff::laff::laff:

Pink Slime

known to go ham
Daps
Reppin
Nerf Cacalac
So why does his production suck?

And why is this shyt like all his other "see I still got it songs" dude has been doing for the last 4-5 years?

This sounds like every lead single he's done recently.

"oh i'm sorry to my fans...i can rap fast...remember!"

sounds nothing like 3am, not afraid, fastlane, i need a doctor....etc etc

enough already

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you ain't feelin this track I don't know what to say cause this muthafukka just called himself the rap GOD and not one nikka rappin today is gonna have a DAMN thing to say about it cause they know they'll get hardbodied without a moment's glance.

This is hardest shyt Em ever put out.

:wtf:

lose yourself?
run rabbit run?
8 mile road?
stimulate?
murder murder?
criminal?
stay wide awake?
just don't give a fukk?

stop it :comeon:

DoubleO7

Rookie
Daps
I actually really like this song! I wouldn't picture this as being an Em beat but he did a good job fitting it to his style. This gave me hope for MMLP2

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I like this more than any song on his last 2 albums. The beat is average but it's good enough. And while it won't have replay value, where I'll be listening the rest of my life but it has some just from trying to decipher all the lyrics and than listening to it a few times, once you know exactly what he's saying on all them.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Me at 4:30:

beta204.gif