Eminem - ''Rap God'' [FULL SONG OUT NOW]

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you ain't feelin this track I don't know what to say cause this muthafukka just called himself the rap GOD and not one nikka rappin today is gonna have a DAMN thing to say about it cause they know they'll get hardbodied without a moment's glance.

This is hardest shyt Em ever put out.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
If you ain't feelin this track I don't know what to say cause this muthafukka just called himself the rap GOD and not one nikka rappin today is gonna have a DAMN thing to say about it cause they know they'll get hardbodied without a moment's glance.

eminem-rap-god.jpg

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Em has lost me forever! I listen to his music now and just don't care 1 way or the other. He could never make another song again and I would be like....ehhhhhhhhhh

Ranger21

Pro
Daps

"But but there isnt a ultra catchy hook, a beat I can request at the club, and to many bars (we already know he can rap)" - complaining 16 year old kid on the board

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This is ok but EM can come much harder than this which shows the standard he is judged on. Cause lyrically this song is ok but EM can do even better than this.

Prae

Pro
Daps
"But but there isnt a ultra catchy hook, a beat I can request at the club, and to many bars (we already know he can rap)" - complaining 16 year old kid on the board

The hook is 10x better than anything he has done recently. I'd rather hear this than some chic or Em singing. I prefer a simple chorus like what he had on I'm Back. (I realize you're quoting someone else, I'm just sayin)

methaphorce

Rookie
Daps
U can tell Em replaced his brain with a saucer...Just jibberish talk and what an awful beat, bruh....I respect him mega, but you can tell he's just trying to hard....Oh well, this will still be everywhere we look:ld:
:patrice:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I really liked this track! He letting these rappers know he's a GOD in this b!atch!! Lol. Jokes aside, without question, his skill on the mic is second to none. When he really wants to turn up the heat, there is only a select few that can stand toe to toe with him lyrically. I also like how that he's well aware of what the fans want him to do but he's gotten back to a point to whereas he's very confident in what he's putting out. He's not trying to go backwards, he's going forward with full speed ahead. I can't wait for this album to come out.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I have decided that Em's rhyme scheme is too (insert fancy word) and too (insert fancy word) for my tastes and I'm not a big fan of his vocal modulation. Boy I wish he would rap the same way he did when he was 20. In fact what I really want is for MMLP2 to be the EXACT SAME ALBUM as MMLP1 but with new beats.

But I don't like when a rapper who calls himself the rap god switches up his flow like 100 times in the same song just to prove he got more rhymes than a fukkin robot. This song should really be about the war in Iraq and Em's personal demons, not his dominance on the mic.