Eminem - ''Rap God'' [FULL SONG OUT NOW]

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I have decided that Em's rhyme scheme is too (insert fancy word) and too (insert fancy word) for my tastes and I'm not a big fan of his vocal modulation. Boy I wish he would rap the same way he did when he was 20. In fact what I really want is for MMLP2 to be the EXACT SAME ALBUM as MMLP1 but with new beats.

But I don't like when a rapper who calls himself the rap god switches up his flow like 100 times in the same song just to prove he got more rhymes than a fukkin robot. This song should really be about the war in Iraq and Em's personal demons, not his dominance on the mic.
:stopitslime:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I really liked this track! He letting these rappers know he's a GOD in this b!atch!! Lol. Jokes aside, without question, his skill on the mic is second to none. When he really wants to turn up the heat, there is only a select few that can stand toe to toe with him lyrically. I also like how that he's well aware of what the fans want him to but he's gotten back to a point to whereas he's very confident in what he's putting out. He's not trying to go backwards, he's going forward with full speed ahead. I can't wait for this album to come out.

who doubted his skill?

And why can't his skill translate to his music?

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I like the beat :yeshrug:
Beat clearly isn't as bad as everyone's saying. I'm kind of digging it as well. And he spazzed the fukk out on this shyt. Everyone saying "but he can't make a "good song" needs to :camby:. This isn't supposed to be a "good song". This shyt is 6 minutes of pure SPITTING. This is 6 minutes of him telling all of y'all doubters that "yo...I still got it...see?"

But of course we're on The Coli, where he is, always has been, and always will be trash. Someone had a great post earlier in this thread where they said "y'all on the Coli didn't see this coming"...that's the God's honest truth. Got everyone scrambling for excuses cause he dropped some shyt that A. everyone keeps saying they want, but B. didn't think he'd actually do it. So now it's "the beat is trash" or "it's not a good song :scusthov:" or "Bu...bu...but the replay value is low" :smh:

Keep grasping at them straws. I know one thing: if Jay (or God FORBID Kanye) had dropped this same exact track, shyt would be hailed as the best drop of this generation. Hell, Kanye dropped an album full of trash and you got ppl out here pretending it's a classic. If he dropped some shyt like this that was actually dope? We'd never, EVER hear the end of it. Be 10 years down the line, talking about "yeah, but remember when he dropped "Rap God"? The difference is Em can do this effortlessly. We EXPECT this out of him, so when he does bring it, you got a bunch of clowns that STILL say it's underwhelming. That man just can't win in y'alls eyes.

Ranger21

Pro
Daps
Bruh. I'm not even talking about being requested "at clubs"

I'm saying that NOT EVEN YOU will listen to this shyt again.

Been on repeat tho. Personal preference. Song is nice, very nice.

Album in 3 weeks

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Beat clearly isn't as bad as everyone's saying. I'm kind of digging it as well. And he spazzed the fukk out on this shyt. Everyone saying "but he can't make a "good song" needs to :camby:. This isn't supposed to be a "good song". This shyt is 6 minutes of pure SPITTING. This is 6 minutes of him telling all of y'all doubters that "yo...I still got it...see?"

But of course we're on The Coli, where he is, always has been, and always will be trash. Someone had a great post earlier in this thread where they said "y'all on the Coli didn't see this coming"...that's the God's honest truth. Got everyone scrambling for excuses cause he dropped some shyt that A. everyone keeps saying they want, but B. didn't think he'd actually do it. So now it's "the beat is trash" or "it's not a good song :scusthov:" or "Bu...bu...but the replay value is low" :smh:

Keep grasping at them straws. I know one thing: if Jay (or God FORBID Kanye) had dropped this same exact track, shyt would be hailed as the best drop of this generation. Hell, Kanye dropped an album full of trash and you got ppl out here pretending it's a classic. If he dropped some shyt like this that was actually dope? We'd never, EVER hear the end of it. Be 10 years down the line, talking about "yeah, but remember when he dropped "Rap God"? The difference is Em can do this effortlessly. We EXPECT this out of him, so when he does bring it, you got a bunch of clowns that STILL say it's underwhelming. That man just can't win in y'alls eyes.

Yo I wish I could dap this shyt twice.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

RING THE DAMN BELL!!!!!

Ranger21

Pro
Daps

tumblr_mirhsah89d1r0hvv2o1_500.gif

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
who doubted his skill?

And why can't his skill translate to his music?

I think his skill has translated to his music pretty well. In my opinion, I think that some people want him to go back to MMLP, TES, SSLP, days, which isn't happening. He's a different person now whom has gone through a lot of drastic changes to now finally get to a point to whereas he's comfortable rapping again. He's sober, focused and has a positive energy going on around him. I think this album will live up to the hype. He wouldn't title it MMLP2 if he wasn't confident that he would be able to put out stellar music. We have to give him a lot of credit for that.

Daps

:banderas:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Nothing wrong with the beat,The nikka just recorded the track to show nikkas that he still has the ability to blackout.Everything isn't meant to be a "good song" that you can sing along with while blasting it out of your stock stereo systems.

Ronald

Daps
hes not even spittin, these verses are fukkin terrible

And I just bought a new raygun from the future to just come and shoot ya
Like when Fabolous made Ray J mad
Oh, man, oh, that was a 24 special on the channel
So Ray J went straight to the radio station the very next day
''Hey, Fab, I'mma kill you''
Lyrics coming at you at supersonic speed

fire

:shaq2: