Eminem just ethered trump on national television :damn:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
he recorded a silly ass song; it literally reads like a hurt little kid wrote it.

he does drop the B word in it, but that's it. hoes, tricks, skanks, nothing inflammatory or dehumanizing

ironically LUKE is getting a lifetime achievement award tonight too ain't he? he built mansions off of degrading our women :sas2:

Naw he dropped a n bomb too, cant forget that part. Benzino treated that recording like the suitcase in Pulp Fiction. Bringing back memories now. I remember Styles wanted to knock his teeth out. Good era in Hip Hop.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
All this goat talk about this cac... Scust. Nas and Jay are our goats fukk this ghoul looking cac
yeah, these cacs exposing themselves with all this goat proclamation, but I will say this about Cacinem, when he goes in, he goes real hard with no fukks given

still haven't listen to an cacinem album since Encore(:scust:) though

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
One verse and everybody forgets he made a racist song about a black girl who turned him down in high school? :ld:

Or are we ignoring that now? :mjpls:
He made 2 racist tapes actually

Its still fukk him. And fukk trump too.

And a couple hours ago i bumped that thread about Malcolm X's comments on wiggers so this is kinda funny

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
0f080c895b217d6d41fad46e8f6c4d06dd05c221f98dbc4c6670deeccf28134e.jpg

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: I don't like his music post relapse. He definitely ain't the goat. But I am appreciative of his support. The main thing and only thing I like about it is he open says he supports kap, and that he supports the military. I don't know how I feel about him throwing up the fist, I don't want to see a bunch of people like him or that support him drowning out what the fist really means and stands for by throwing it up.

The whole kneeling debacle was never about disrespecting the military or law but not supporting brutality. Rather than acknowledge the issue directly cacs chose to pay attention to how they went about the protest and what that means to them. Now people are arguing about something that was never real in the first place.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
No problem
0:12

:whoa: we were talking about Foolish Pride. go back to the whole back and forth ole buddy asked abotu the song about black girls

i forgot all about this second song, it doesn't bother me if it bothers you then fine

So much stupidity with this statement it’s sad.

1) First off Eminem is not a GOAT ( only cacs believe this nonsense).

2) I’m pretty sure Jay-Z, Kendrick Lamar, J.Cole has been getting more praise than Cardi B.

eminem is the greatest technical rapper of all time, I'm not sure how you can be a hip hop fan and not think this

andre3000/dead prez is more my speed musically and content wise :hubie:

i don't give a damn about a jay-z and kendrick - Migos and Cardi are driving the culture right now, find me a 17-25 year old who would disagree :pachaha:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Naw he dropped a n bomb too, cant forget that part. Benzino treated that recording like the suitcase in Pulp Fiction. Bringing back memories now. I remember Styles wanted to knock his teeth out. Good era in Hip Hop.

he didn't drop it on the particular song that spawned this discussion (foolish pride)

the other song he did drop one on - i remember benzino going in on him about those 2 songs but he tried to end eminem with that foolish pride one.