Emergency #SonySet Meeting - ALL HANDS ON DECK!

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I’m not sure why yall keep saying that. Sony has a market value of 140b dollars, they are by far the biggest japanese company and game publishers that exist. If they were presented with an offer to buy any other major japanese gaming company they could easily do it. these companies are worth 4-8 billion dollars. Sony doesn’t need to be worth a trillion dollars to buy a 4b dollar company.

We just saw rockstar whos worth 17b purchase a 12b dollar mobile studio. You don’t even need cash to make an acquisition of that size, they have stock they can leverage on top of borrowing money.

I honestly dont think sony has to purchase any major publisher. They can continue doing what they’re doing and just add talent to their workforce and support studios.

Market value....what does the free cash flow look like? Is it worth taking on massive amounts of debt to finance an acquisition?

Use your brain

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Market value....what does the free cash flow look like? Is it worth taking on massive amounts of debt to finance an acquisition?

Use your brain

Companies literally do it everyday and sony will probably be doing it in the inevitable future. You think every acquisition made in media is through cash only?

The harsh reality is that microsoft can probably spend as much money as its wants and it still won’t pass sony in gaming revenue

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This thread has the tone of a funeral

If you thought the coli was bad, just check the Stadia reddit :lolbron:

I've followed Stadia from the beginning and have beat a few games on the platform. This was the only place on earth where people stanned Stadia and this what they've been reduced to:bryan:

Recent negativity spike here is a huge turn-off for the community. We need to keep up the positivity if we don't want to scare new-comers.

I get that many people are unhappy, and many here seem to have quit Stadia and moved to other platforms altogether. If you have, why are you still here? We all want Stadia to improve and be the best it can be, but if this community continues to turn off new people with constant whiny negativity, we're shooting our own growth in the foot.

Valid criticisms can be made, 100%, but everyone whining about the same things over and over again isn't helping. I remember being happy seeing that this community wasn't toxic, but in a matter of days it all went downhill.

I've seen comments from people bringing this up, only to be toxicly downvoted into the negatives. It makes me wonder how many others feel this way and are afraid to say anything. We need more good vibes here. We need people to be excited about Stadia again.

Update: Over 40 comments of negativity and proving me right. The only positive comments downvoted to hell or basically ignored. I'm convinced people here will never be happy with anything that comes to Stadia in the future. We could have tons of announcements of great games and everything else people here have been asking for and all we'd get are "Yea, but what about X??" comments. I'll definitely limit or stop my activity in this sub. Going back to play more Stadia. It's a lot more fun than this sub.

Reading through this thread is pure :sadcam:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
If you thought the coli was bad, just check the Stadia reddit :lolbron:

I've followed Stadia from the beginning and have beat a few games on the platform. This was the only place on earth where people stanned Stadia and this what they've been reduced to:bryan:

Reading through this thread is pure :sadcam:

Thanks.

Another group where I can finally be a toxic Xbox supporter.

PS clowns talked ish for years...Its our turn :demonic:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Companies literally do it everyday and sony will probably be doing it in the inevitable future. You think every acquisition made in media is through cash only?

The harsh reality is that microsoft can probably spend as much money as its wants and it still won’t pass sony in gaming revenue

You gotta be on the Sony payroll :russ:. You a true soldier breh, like the Boadie Broadus of the Arcadium :mjlol:

I don't even have an Xbox, never have. Just stating facts - Microsoft money long af. Trillion dollar company. Sony can't play in that arena.

They just have to keep doing what they're doing, supporting and fostering the talent they have and churn out hits.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You gotta be on the Sony payroll :russ:. You a true soldier breh, like the Boadie Broadus of the Arcadium :mjlol:

I don't even have an Xbox, never have. Just stating facts - Microsoft money long af. Trillion dollar company. Sony can't play in that arena.

They just have to keep doing what they're doing, supporting and fostering the talent they have and churn out hits.

I’m a soldier for stating that sony doesn’t have to buy any big companies right now but they most definitely could buy a smaller japanese gaming company supported by actual numbers? You got it brehz

There is no japaneese gaming publisher whos worth even a fraction of what sony is.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I’m a soldier for stating that sony doesn’t have to buy any big companies right now but they most definitely could buy a smaller japanese gaming company supported by actual numbers? You got it brehz

There is no japaneese gaming publisher whos worth even a fraction of what sony is.
U gotta say Sony is finished and there’s no coming back from this deal. Lol

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This thread has the tone of a funeral

Anybody with foresight can see where this will lead gaming in 2024, 2025, and beyond. Imagine if M$ buys another American 3rd party company? :huhldup:

Taking down Activision/ Blizzard as the biggest 3rd party company there is (was), all the other 3rd party companies are :merchant: . Nothing is off limits.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland

Nah...

He's just an extremely opinionated dude with warped thoughts.

You should've saw the scriptures he wrote to support Cyberpunk 2077