Emergency #SonySet Meeting - ALL HANDS ON DECK!

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yall think sony is down and out :mjlol:

Underestimate the best gaming platform for the last 27 years

And from this point on, all bets are off, if Sony buys up some big japanese company or whoever can’t be no complaints from the other side:ufdup:

That spiderman money is not that long breh, Sony and you need to fall back and keep the exclusives flowing.

Play the rick ross angle and drop solid release after solid release

Msft is 50 in this scenario, so Sony gotta be Rozay

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That spiderman money is not that long breh, Sony and you need to fall back and keep the exclusives flowing.

Play the rick ross angle and drop solid release after solid release

Msft is 50 in this scenario, so Sony gotta be Rozay

Xbox has finished dead last every gen except the 1st one where they came in 2nd. What are yall talkin about. :dead:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I swear if Sony pulls some shyt outta they ass and they win after all of this?!!?:heh::bryan: Jesus Christ

The thing is sony doesn’t really have to do anything but continue making good ass games and diversifying their library which they’re already doing. Odds are that warzone is staying multiplatform anyway which is what most people care about

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The thing is sony doesn’t really have to do anything but continue making good ass games and diversifying their library which they’re already doing. Odds are that warzone is staying multiplatform anyway which is what most people care about

I'm not worried about that COD shyt im worried about the other exclusives MS has now from Bethesda and others...:francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I swear if Sony pulls some shyt outta they ass and they win after all of this?!!?:heh::bryan: Jesus Christ

Playstation brand is too strong worldwide. Xbox not magically overtaking both Nintendo and Playstation. You literally have regions that completely do not fukk with Xbox at all.

They'll be more than fine after the sky is falling reactions die down from some cats.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Playstation brand is too strong worldwide. Xbox not magically overtaking both Nintendo and Playstation. You literally have regions that completely do not fukk with Xbox at all.

They'll be more than fine after the sky is falling reactions die down from some cats.

They will see what happens when they put pressure on sony. Sony was buying timed deals when they were unopposed, not saying they are gonna go on a spending spree but having market dominance and 3rd party trust globally they still have a lot of leverage.

It will be very interesting to see what happens by next year

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Gizmo talking about all Sony needs to do is buy a big Japanese studio. Sony as a whole does not have long money like Microsoft plain and simple

I’m not sure why yall keep saying that. Sony has a market value of 140b dollars, they are by far the biggest japanese company and game publishers that exist. If they were presented with an offer to buy any other major japanese gaming company they could easily do it. these companies are worth 4-8 billion dollars. Sony doesn’t need to be worth a trillion dollars to buy a 4b dollar company.

We just saw take two* whos worth 17b purchase a 12b dollar mobile studio. You don’t even need cash to make an acquisition of that size, they have stock they can leverage on top of borrowing money. Sony owns entire banks in Japan, they aren’t a small rinky dink company they are a major multi billion dollar global corporation

I honestly dont think sony has to purchase any major publisher. They can continue doing what they’re doing and just add talent to their workforce and support studios.

Last edited: