Emergency #SonySet Meeting - ALL HANDS ON DECK!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Can you play Starfield or Fallout 5 yet? And I'm glad you have Hellblade 2. I'm also willing to wait for quality. But my point still stands. Sony has enough IP to handle themselves, and didn't have to take a bunch pre-existing IP off the field to compete. Fanboy all you want, that is what they are doing. They're not fighting a console war my ass.

So like I said, slim. Especially now with them limiting foreign ownership of select sectors. Tech is one of them.
So final fantasy 7 remake is on Xbox?
How about street fighter 5?
The next final fantasy ps exclusive, call of duty has time released maps on ps but I hear you talking all that bulshyt :stop:
Just read this on era and it makes sense:

This is what people aren’t factoring in. It’s not just Microsoft vs Sony, this metaverse shyt is gonna take over soon
Microsoft has always said this and your arrogant basturds didn’t believe it, Fuch you talking bout :mjlol:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
that Warzone microtransaction bread is too great to give up especially since that's a model everyone is trying to replicate. shyt even Halo went that way. I bought Halo points to upgrade my character :pachaha: @Jparker @DaSk8D00D
I bought the battle pass that’s about it. I think im done with micro transactions in games besides those shyts a never ending trap and I prolly only finish apex which I prolly won’t this season :francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I bought the battle pass that’s about it. I think im done with micro transactions in games besides those shyts a never ending trap and I prolly only finish apex which I prolly won’t this season :francis:

yeah, I got like 2000 points left (bought the 4400 package). Definitely don 't wanna start going down that road

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wonder what they would do to separate it from the rest tho? There’s been a lot of online shooters since then.

They just need to put out products that can retain the most amount of people looking for good shooters. If they put out something on the level of apex it’ll continue to soften the blow. Sonys problem right now is they specialize too much in one lane, they need to make those hit games also include multiplayer.

People love playstation you just gotta give them a reason to play something else. I think they will start showing off factions, the Firewalk, and Guerrilla multiplayer game soon

Kind of like how nintendo fans don’t give a shyt about CoD. They play splatoon. Sony needs to build their own library out like nintendo to offer alternatives

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They just need to put out products that can retain the most amount of people looking for good shooters. If they put out something on the level of apex it’ll continue to soften the blow. Sonys problem right now is they specialize too much in one lane, they need to make those hit games also include multiplayer.

People love playstation you just gotta give them a reason to play something else
This is facts. They’ve depended on 3rd parties too long to fill that void. And as we can see all of that is basically fair game now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is facts. They’ve depended on 3rd parties too long to fill that void. And as we can see all of that is basically fair game now.

Yeah, people don’t love playstation because of single player games only. They like sony because they offer highly polished, quality games, that offer good production value on top of good gameplay. Thats their lane.

Like Nintendo’s lane is family friendly-inventive, now portable gaming. Sony needs to double down on quality first, and apply that to their multiplayer titles. There is a big market for what sony could bring to multiplayer in the same way they bring to single player. People loved Overwatch, and they love Apex, people like the shooters with good lore and characters behind them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nintendo must be smiling now cos this shyt doesn’t affect them at all.

It will when japanese companies start getting acquired. Nintendo makes its money off evergreen titles but they still need to fill their release schedules out with 3rd party titles, and next gen considering if their next console is backwards compatible *which i hope it is, it means they don’t have the Wii-U port strategy to fill those gaps. They are also now offering their legacy titles on nintendo online so they can’t sell those full price either, they gotta keep supplying that service.

Nintendo can get fukked over if capcom or square enix get purchased