Emergency #SonySet Meeting - ALL HANDS ON DECK!

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I think their main aim is expanding Gamepass. Any company that can afford to pay what they paid for Activision isn’t really bothered about money.
They own Minecraft. Is it not multiplatform? Sometimes they realize the title is bigger their their platform. And would rather profit off that.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They own Minecraft. Is it not multiplatform? Sometimes they realize the title is bigger their their platform. And would rather profit off that.
So if that’s the case how come starfield and elder scrolls vi isn’t on PlayStation. Minecraft is a big game but it’s not regally what you call a system seller. Cod is.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
So if that’s the case how come starfield and elder scrolls vi isn’t on PlayStation. Minecraft is a big game but it’s not regally what you call a system seller. Cod is.
Startfield and Elder Scrolls will be on the platform that cop them most. That’s PC. So they don’t gotta worry bout that. PS is where COD sells the overwhelming most. Removing that shyt assuming people just gonna go cop a $300 console just to play it is a stupid ass risk to take. Lol. I’m pretty sure Xbox will have all kinds of exclusive content and goodies n shyt. But that game is already cross platform for every platform. There’s people who have careers off that game on PS by streaming. It just wouldn’t be the smartest move imo.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony has to step it up, that’s how business works…killzone 2 was decent, don’t know why that franchise died. They better get in line and work out a deal to buy respawn. Titanfall 2 was a flop but hands down the best pure shooter that’s been released on console in years.

Microsoft brought out the warchest on nikkas this gen and gave notice….

the rich kid buying his way into shyt doesn't make him better :sas2:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Startfield and Elder Scrolls will be on the platform that cop them most. That’s PC. So they don’t gotta worry bout that. PS is where COD sells the overwhelming most. Removing that shyt assuming people just gonna go cop a $300 console just to play it is a stupid ass risk to take. Lol
You’re not really making any sense. PlayStation sells a lot of games and huge game like starfield would’ve been on PlayStation if money was needed. Starfield and ES would’ve sold about 5 million minimum on PlayStation consoles.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Minecraft is used for a lot of shyt MS does outside of gaming. Lots of coding classes are taught to kids using and thru Minecraft. Kinda dope.

that was a GREAT investment on their behalf because they didn't limit it to gaming. Especially since kids can move on to other shyt ....which they did with Fortnite. But having Minecraft as a tool to teach coding was a dope move.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You’re not really making any sense. PlayStation sells a lot of games and huge game like starfield would’ve been on PlayStation if money was needed. Starfield and ES would’ve sold about 5 million minimum on PlayStation consoles.

that Warzone microtransaction bread is too great to give up especially since that's a model everyone is trying to replicate. shyt even Halo went that way. I bought Halo points to upgrade my character :pachaha: @Jparker @DaSk8D00D

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that Warzone microtransaction bread is too great to give up especially since that's a model everyone is trying to replicate. shyt even Halo went that way. I bought Halo points to upgrade my character :pachaha: @Jparker @DaSk8D00D
We will see but I’ll be surprised if the next cod appears on PlayStation. I can’t see Microsoft removing war zone or any current cod games on PlayStation but I think if not this year then the 2023 cod will be exclusive..

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
It’s not just about PlayStation selling a lot of games. It’s about a franchise that has notoriously sold tons on a platform and still is till this day. This is something that has been going on for decades now with this franchise. ES was always most popular in PC. PS isn’t the main place for that game. Starfield is new all together.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
We will see but I’ll be surprised if the next cod appears on PlayStation. I can’t see Microsoft removing war zone or any current cod games on PlayStation but I think if not this year then the 2023 cod will be exclusive..
It won’t be this year off the strength the deal isn’t even done yet. And won’t be finalized until next year.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Why would they not sell it on PlayStation? These kids and teens ain't got money to spend $300-$500 on another console.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Startfield and Elder Scrolls will be on the platform that cop them most. That’s PC. So they don’t gotta worry bout that. PS is where COD sells the overwhelming most. Removing that shyt assuming people just gonna go cop a $300 console just to play it is a stupid ass risk to take. Lol. I’m pretty sure Xbox will have all kinds of exclusive content and goodies n shyt. But that game is already cross platform for every platform. There’s people who have careers off that game on PS by streaming. It just wouldn’t be the smartest move imo.
If MS wanted to be dikks They can let Sledgehammer COD games be multiplat and keep the Infinity Ward/Treyarch releases exclusive to xbox/gamepass there's so many ways they can play this with COD