Emergency #SonySet Meeting - ALL HANDS ON DECK!

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GTAV on PS3 and XBOX 360 alone outsold Destiny and Monster Hunter on all platforms they're available on combined...

That is all that matters, GTA is the undisputed cash cow king of the industry...

Fortnite is free to play and EPIC is satisfied with their position in the industry plus they have a big relationship with MS...SONY ain't getting Fortnite...

I wouldn't worry about CoD or even GTA for that matter if MS does acquire T2...Spencer is of a new school of thought, he is not going to cut off millions of potential software sells on PS...His priority is to make GP the Netflix of gaming, he will offer you a reason to play these games on GP whether that be exclusive DLC or timed exclusive...At the end of the day, whether you buy the game on PS or GP, that software purchase goes in MS pockets...

He might not cut but he might be like if Sony wants GTA and CoD on Sony platforms than easy put game pass on there. With Microsoft buying publishers they are just adding more leverage for gamepass to be on playstation consoles. Best believe they will have another big acquisition.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
He might not cut but he might be like if Sony wants GTA and CoD on Sony platforms than easy put game pass on there. With Microsoft buying publishers they are just adding more leverage for gamepass to be on playstation consoles. Best believe they will have another big acquisition.
Logical and mutually beneficial business, those games will move consoles for SONY and GP subs for MS...

GP on PS5 would make PS5 the best bang for your buck console on the market because you'd have access to both PS and XBOX libraries on one console...

That's a big win for PS gamers and Spencer will be making bank off of potentially millions more GP subscriptions...

This would effectively kill XBOX hardware sells though, I don't see a reason why anyone that isn't a brain dead fanboy would purchase an XBOX console if this hypothetical situation would come to fruition...

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Logical and mutually beneficial business, those games will move consoles for SONY and GP subs for MS...

GP on PS5 would make PS5 the best bang for your buck console on the market because you'd have access to both PS and XBOX libraries on one console...

That's a big win for PS gamers and Spencer will be making bank off of potentially millions more GP subscriptions...

This would effectively kill XBOX hardware sells though, I don't see a reason why anyone that isn't a brain dead fanboy would purchase an XBOX console if this hypothetical situation would come to fruition...

Thats Spencer’s final form to gamepass to be on everything. If Sony gave the green light he would do it in a heartbeat.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I said this once and I’ll say this again…Sony’s problem is the fact that they are lacking in the multiplayer department…they still have heavy hitters otherwise
I hope this makes them finally come to their senses and green light a SOCOM 2 remake. :wow:

Start with that then do a SOCOM battle royale and we're set. :ohlawd:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Time to revamp Killzone and Socom, just make Killzone like Killzone 2 and Socom like 2 or 3 and it will print money. Sony gotta be kicking themselves they stopped developing fps and left that completely to 3rd parties. Big mistake. Now Microsoft is unchallenged in the fps space. Nobody wants to compete with COD so 3rd parties stopped making fps too if yall haven't noticed. Nobody had the deep pockets to compete with COD quality year after year.

Last edited:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Sony boys went from Gamepass being trash no games to discussing the service on PlayStation :wow:

Where is @MeachTheMonster when you need him
Gamepass is trash on PC tho and Microsoft isn't fixing that because they'd rather sell games on Steam which brings more revenue then Gamepass subscribers almost nobody is paying that $10//month and got a deal on it. Microsoft just spent 70 billion to keep COD and all other Activision franchises off PlayStation or else spending that much doesn't make sense. Now the Xbox brand has a chance to sell 100+ million.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
The Japanese studios need to form up like a Megazord to take on MS. I’m talking ALL them nikkas: Sony, Nintendo, Square, Sega, Capcom, Konami, Namco…

shyt ain’t funny anymore.

This is an act of war.

800px-Naval_ensign_of_the_Empire_of_Japan.svg.png