Emergency #SonySet Meeting - ALL HANDS ON DECK!

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Sony nation its type to squad the fukk up! We goin to war

495-DCA9-B-F55-E-4-A96-97-AE-151491304192.gif

nikkas bout to crowdfund the Square acquisition for the culture :dead:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Don't worry, Sony is working on a COD killer.

Nah, nothing is beating COD, ever. Not even Battlefield could. Those lil 13 yr old white boys be buying the shyt every year. The you got the incel dorito eating, mountain dew drinking 20s buying the game. Then you got weirdo cacs on twitch playing it every year. They LOVE COD. Not even Battlefield can outsell it.

Example: Battlefield 4 and COD ghosts released in 2013. Battlefield 4 sold 7 million. Ghosts? 19 million.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I dont see how this hurts Sony for the foreseeable future

It’s going to take literally years to see what this means for Microsoft from a business prospective. Number 1 above all else, MS shareholders now see that 70 billion and they expect it to come back and then some. It’s about profit. Everything will be mutiplat at least until a profit in the billions can be reported back. That’ll take time. The shareholders dont care about these console wars were talking about, they want to see the money and returns.

This is the gaming equivalent of the Fox acquisition by Disney. You wont feel it’s effects for a very long time other than a couple of cool DLCs or “cameos”. The merging of infrastructures is going to be something that has to be planned out and done right.

Veteran
Daps
Sony needs to speak up. I know arm waving and doomsdaying is absurd, the PS5 will be fine. But what's next? As consumers, we kind of need something to look forward to. Whether that's backwards compatibility, Discord integration, a new subscription plan etc, just SOMETHING as we've been in the dark for way too long.

There needs to be done excitement and hype. Xbox has it in spades right now, and Nintendo is also looking at a big year with its IPs....

PSVR2 is next.:wow:

Veteran
Daps
Time to revamp Killzone and Socom, just make Killzone like Killzone 2 and Socom like 2 or 3 and it will print money. Sony gotta be kicking themselves they stopped developing fps and left that completely to 3rd parties. Big mistake. Now Microsoft is unchallenged in the fps space. Nobody wants to compete with COD so 3rd parties stopped making fps too if yall haven't noticed. Nobody had the deep pockets to compete with COD quality year after year.

Socom 2 only sold 2 million. Killzone shadow fall only sold 2 million. And neither of those games will attract the COD crowd because they're too hardcore.

I think they need to do Socom and a Medal of honor type game. Medal of Honor is the closest they'd get if they consistent.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...i've been a loyal sony playstation owner since '95. i've never played CoD or WoW in my life. i think sony will be just fine.