Elon Musk rocket has just blown up

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Over the last few years. he has slowly shifted to being Trumpset. He threatened to move his entire company to a different state when the public officials delayed the warehouse from reopening
Specifically, the local authorities disobeyed the governors order to open up so he was understandably upset.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Elon is the real life Lex Luthor :dead:
“That was just another prototype of mine. Without failure, my genius can’t be comprehended. My rocket launching tomorrow was a failure of mine 10yrs ago.”

giphy.gif

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Specifically, the local authorities disobeyed the governors order to open up so he was understandably upset.
Actually that only tells part of the story. Governors don't dictate law to local authority. Cuomo doesn't tell DiBlasio what to do in NY, Pritzker doesn't tell Lightfoot what to do in Illinois, etc. Additionally, plants were (and still are) under increased scrutiny as they are often a hotspot for the spread of Covid.

I used to be a fan (read his biography and everything) but the more popular he has gotten, the more it is clear that he hasn't outgrown his childhood trauma and regresses to a petulant adolescent when things don't go his way. His behavior has gotten more erratic and self-congratulatory over time such as :

• Wack attempt at solving the soccer team stuck in the mine and, when engineers agree that his solution is shyt, calling someone a pedo
  • Getting sued by the SEC for tweeting misleading info on a publicly traded company
  • During covid he promoted Hydrochloroquin, said everyone was reacting and then threatened to move his company because the city was delaying the reopen due to safety concerns

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Actually that only tells part of the story. Governors don't dictate law to local authority. Cuomo doesn't tell DiBlasio what to do in NY, Pritzker doesn't tell Lightfoot what to do in Illinois, etc. Additionally, plants were (and still are) under increased scrutiny as they are often a hotspot for the spread of Covid.

I used to be a fan (read his biography and everything) but the more popular he has gotten, the more it is clear that he hasn't outgrown his childhood trauma and regresses to a petulant adolescent when things don't go his way. His behavior has gotten more erratic and self-congratulatory over time such as :

• Wack attempt at solving the soccer team stuck in the mine and, when engineers agree that his solution is shyt, calling someone a pedo
  • Getting sued by the SEC for tweeting misleading info on a publicly traded company
  • During covid he promoted Hydrochloroquin, said everyone was reacting and then threatened to move his company because the city was delaying the reopen due to safety concerns
I’m well aware of how things work with local politics and jurisdictions. I was stating specifically what he took issue with.