The fact that there has not been a backlash against Elon Musk from Black folks in America highlights our ignorance.

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
And Elon Musk, who you buy your Tesla from, is giving that future president 40 million a month from the money you give him. With all his memes and quotes, he is telling the world that they "they" (blacks, Jews, gays, liberals, muslims, etc.) are trying to replace the white race. His hyping up and amplifying to his followers his White Replacment Theory, has already claimed the lives of 10 innocent black grocery store shoppers in Buffalo, and 3 black shoppers in a Jacksonville Florida Dollar General. His kind will then hide their hands and deny their involvement. His words and influence have consequences.
I completely agree and he is already the richest or top 5 richest people in the universe. He makes 40 million a month in interest. How are we stopping that with a protest?

I just think that if we aren't very clear in our intentions and united in our efforts we won't accomplish much. Obviously the protest against apartheid is one of the most successful boycotts in history. But think about how much coordination, clarity of message and media support went into that effort. If we doing that I will sell the Tesla. If we just chirping on thecoli.com then I will keep it pushing.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I completely agree and he is already the richest or top 5 richest people in the universe. He makes 40 million a month in interest. How are we stopping that with a protest?

I just think that if we aren't very clear in our intentions and united in our efforts we won't accomplish much. Obviously the protest against apartheid is one of the most successful boycotts in history. But think about how much coordination, clarity of message and media support went into that effort. If we doing that I will sell the Tesla. If we just chirping on thecoli.com then I will keep it pushing.

Tesla is a paper mache company built of hype, it's sales does not back up its valuation.

If Black folks in mass stop supporting Tesla and tainted its brand the valuation would tank.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Who is “our”? Nikka who made black celebrities our official representatives? They are for themselves. Please understand that.Yall need to stop this with dumbshyt

Your dumbass is another thread whining about celebrity rappers though :jbhmm:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If there's ever going to be a boycott it has to be an entertainer like LeBron, Jay Z, Kendrick etc to lead it.
The fact that this is a thing is sad.

There's no self identity or cohesion among the people. Even here on the Coli. Every day.

And nikkas ain't gonna get it, or get on vibe until they literally bring back jim crow. Or until it becomes so painfully obvious that we are being attacked, that by that point it's simply too late because we are already in chains.

As long as a few out of the many are able to "make it" then no one bats an eye. And as we know the ones that "make it" could care less about the ones that don't and will even throw it in the faces of those that didn't make it.

It's a genius system of oppression. Let the ones who are oppressed manage their own oppression by subscribing and profiting off the system that oppressed them. Effectively creating an inescapable self determining circle.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
if you’re black and you drive a tesla, you’re a 🤡

fukk your empty rationalizations
Don't stop at Tesla, Twitter, etc.

Zuckerberg thinks Trumo is a "badass" for "taking a bullet to the face" in his opinion.

None of them are our allies. It's all about what you can live with.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Wow.......another cac doesn't like me thread. :comeon:

IMG-6036.gif

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
I sold my Tesla stock awhile back because of the racist shyt he say, but I was on twitter damn near a decade before he bought it so I’m staying until I find something better.
This makes no sense lol.

U have two choices both benefit elon. One benefits u and u give up ownership as a boycott? Lol priorities are hilarious

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
This makes no sense lol.

U have two choices both benefit elon. One benefits u and u give up ownership as a boycott? Lol priorities are hilarious
:stopitslime:

Tesla is not the only stock that I can benefit from breh.

And trust that Elon would prefer people investing in Tesla way more than people viewing twitter lol.