Elon Musk rocket has just blown up

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Breh, I never understood why they didn’t just dust off those Saturn v rockets again. Don’t fix something if it ain’t broke. Those things sent people to the moon and back almost a dozen times (safely ) and had already been tested. Who gives a damn how expensive it is, if it works. I don’t what to hear sht about “production lines”:unimpressed:

Warner Von Braun, the head of the Space admin during the 60s actually made a model of the original Apollo rocket with 4 sets of thrusters that would have gotten people to MARs. Reagan was like, “nah”:sas1:.
‘I need your money for tax breaks”

It’s not possible.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Over the last few years. he has slowly shifted to being Trumpset. He threatened to move his entire company to a different state when the public officials delayed the warehouse from reopening

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s not possible.

Dr. Amos Wilson once said, " the most sophisticated type of deception is deception you can look straight at and not notice it".

This is bullsht. I i did compEng / electircEng in college and we used to hang around the mechEng guys and we used to throw around this exact idea in the labs. Breh, with modern modeling techniques and material science from 2020, we could literally do all the "trial and error" the 60s guys did on about 4 programs on a macbookpro.:unimpressed:

We could seriously simulate years of "guess and check" in about a day and a half with quantum computers. I reiterate that the above video is bullsht, especially when they have actual saturnV rockets at the Smithsonian. The foreignness of advanced tech doesnt stop you from rebuilding it. Rememeber when a DOD predator drone fell over Iran? It took the Lockheed and the USgov 2 decades to make that killing machine, but the Iranaians reverse engineered and had bootleg versions of it out in two years.

It seems to me that Elon has a big head, and its stopping him from going back to basics. I also suspect that creh doesnt want a Gov agency hijacking his operation for using Gov't parts/processes.