The fact that there has not been a backlash against Elon Musk from Black folks in America highlights our ignorance.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Who is “our”? Nikka who made black celebrities our official representatives? They are for themselves. Please understand that.Yall need to stop this with dumbshyt
I'm not saying they are our representatives. But it's fukking effective when they do act. Thats my point, effective tactics. and unfortunately, celebrities in this idiocracy day and age, are very effective.

hence why I used the india arie example.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Man. Both of those cacs don't and cant affect my day to day. Keep on hyping up some nonsense to cover how you want both of them to start loving and appreciating black people.
I'm surprised at how military time tight you are about being an unmitigated dumbass whenever you post.

It's like, every single time I see that avi, I just know something supremely stupid is being said.

Anal sex ain't everybody's thing but I really do think your daddy should've left you oozing in your mother's stinky asscrack rather than having her suffer 9 months of carrying a dumbass baby who would grow up into a dumbass man.

Dumbass

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Most of the black folk who "made it"

Own Teslas.

This may be a whole other convo but it needs to be studied why people see teslas as status symbols. I don’t think the average person realizes that Teslas are 25-35k cars :heh: They are slightly more expensive than a Honda accord or Toyota Carolla :heh:

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
I hate Trump. Literally don't pay any attention to Elon and love my Tesla. For the price point the Model 3 is better than anything else I test drove. You want me to drive around in a Chevy because Elon is a piece of shyt?

Tbh I would have never done this in my 20s. I protested all kinds of shyt. I'm still liberal as hell. But now in my 40s I can't fight every battle. I have kids. Can't be a social justice warrior on every issue. I don't have the energy to do that, be an exec, build wealth, get in the gym, smash my wife and take care of my kids. Maybe that makes me a c00n.

But I'm way more jaded now. The world is fukked up on so many levels that you can't function in it without buying an unethical product unless you go off the grid.

Also we did all of this fighting to end up here with a president who is going to condone and promote white supremacy and allow police to run wild in the streets. Confederation and nazi flags waving openly. Israel brutalizing Palestine while these governments and rich people shrug.

And me deciding not to buy a Tesla is going to make all the difference here?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
How does this expose black peoples ignorance when I see more rice cacs, camel jockeys, burrito makers and cac driving and using his services:skip:
Black celebrities are not our representatives
You nikkas gotta be agents /digital blackface or overall just hate your own people no matter the diaspora
That white man ice really is cooler:wow:
We have to be attack dogs for others. While they tell us all we do is play victim and cry about racism. This shyt is getting old.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
I'm surprised at how military time tight you are about being an unmitigated dumbass whenever you post.

It's like, every single time I see that avi, I just know something supremely stupid is being said.

Anal sex ain't everybody's thing but I really do think your daddy should've left you oozing in your mother's stinky asscrack rather than having her suffer 9 months of carrying a dumbass baby who would grow up into a dumbass man.

Dumbass

Go swallow a shotgun you pea brain nikka.

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
I hate Trump. Literally don't pay any attention to Elon and love my Tesla. For the price point the Model 3 is better than anything else I test drove. You want me to drive around in a Chevy because Elon is a piece of shyt?

Tbh I would have never done this in my 20s. I protested all kinds of shyt. I'm still liberal as hell. But now in my 40s I can't fight every battle. I have kids. Can't be a social justice warrior on every issue. I don't have the energy to do that, be an exec, build wealth, get in the gym, smash my wife and take care of my kids. Maybe that makes me a c00n.

But I'm way more jaded now. The world is fukked up on so many levels that you can't function in it without buying an unethical product unless you go off the grid.

Also we did all of this fighting to end up here with a president who is going to condone and promote white supremacy and allow police to run wild in the streets. Confederation and nazi flags waving openly. Israel brutalizing Palestine while these governments and rich people shrug.

And me deciding not to buy a Tesla is going to make all the difference here?
And Elon Musk, who you buy your Tesla from, is giving that future president 40 million a month from the money you give him. With all his memes and quotes, he is telling the world that they "they" (blacks, Jews, gays, liberals, muslims, etc.) are trying to replace the white race. His hyping up and amplifying to his followers his White Replacment Theory, has already claimed the lives of 10 innocent black grocery store shoppers in Buffalo, and 3 black shoppers in a Jacksonville Florida Dollar General. His kind will then hide their hands and deny their involvement. His words and influence have consequences.