Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Fgufsct-Xk-AAA1-RR.jpg
Yeah...this kinda...pisses me off actually and is a blatant look at how mentally ill these billionaires are. They truly can care less.

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
What's funny is Twitter ain't slowing down.

Everyone over in here sharing post after post from Twitter in every single thread, so people ain't stop using it. Takeoff, Kyrie, Drake, Meg, etc. all posts from Twitter.

Elon may very well have been right. It may honestly be too big to fail at this point.

Cutting costs/expenses and losing zero traffic. Going to get the blue checkmark money soon on top of it to make up for the purchase :wow:
They need to make money though.

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
I don't think anyone really wants an uncensored social media platform. Any successfully one will be censored in some way. It's just a matter of what the culture of that one is and where you fit in

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's funny is Twitter ain't slowing down.

Everyone over in here sharing post after post from Twitter in every single thread, so people ain't stop using it. Takeoff, Kyrie, Drake, Meg, etc. all posts from Twitter.

Elon may very well have been right. It may honestly be too big to fail at this point.

Cutting costs/expenses and losing zero traffic. Going to get the blue checkmark money soon on top of it to make up for the purchase :wow:
Nah, I've worked with superiors like him. They don't know how to run a business and think pressuring and scaring people will improve performance when all they do is ruin the company. It always ends in disaster. It's not just about users leaving in the first couple of weeks. Laying off all these people will create problems down the line, which will affect the user experience as well as running the day to day business. It will also fukk up the performance of the remaining staff and the overall climate at the company. Add to that that advertisers are going to leave the sinking ship and in a couple of month, twitter might very well be only a shell of it's former self. Just look at Facebook. Yes it still exists and it still has a user base, but as a social network, it's as good as dead.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hear these twitter employees get 2 months severance pay because of the mass layoffs

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I've worked with superiors like him. They don't know how to run a business and think pressuring and scaring people will improve performance when all they do is ruin the company. It always ends in disaster. It's not just about users leaving in the first couple of weeks. Laying off all these people will create problems down the line, which will affect the user experience as well as running the day to day business. It will also fukk up the performance of the remaining staff and the overall climate at the company. Add to that that advertisers are going to leave the sinking ship and in a couple of month, twitter might very well be only a shell of it's former self. Just look at Facebook. Yes it still exists and it still has a user base, but as a social network, it's as good as dead.
hes trying to find alternative revenues but 90% of twitters revenues come from ads

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
But they literally weren't doing this tho.

If they had no internet to link up, Jan 6 never would have happened. They are organizing and weaponizing themselves via social media.
They had message groups online before social media.

They had magazine ads they replied to back in the 80s

I don't even know how they linked up at the genesis of the KKK

All I know is they will find a way.

I like to be able to say whatever I want online, whether I'm hating on something, or showing love or respect to something.

Only way I can have that freedom, is if I'd don't care if everyone else has that freedom

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This doesn't have shyt to do with Saudis, Russia or China.

This is purely (white) AMERICAN.

We need to stop attributing America's fukked upness to outside influences and be real about this country.
Those 3 countries probably helped Musk buy Twitter and they didnt do it for free.