Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Liberals losing their shyt over Elon doing what they always wanted to do to trump and his golf bag carriers

They don't even realize that was the whole point of Elon buying it in the first place: own the libs. Why do they think he's willing to take a huge loss (that he'll get bailed out of) and destroy his flagship company's brand (that will continue to get tax breaks and thus survive)

All this shyt is wrestling. We communicated just fine before twitter and will continue to do so when it becomes another has-been
Yeah we communicated but it’s l wild how things escalated. Folks were held accountable. You could see the fukk shyt cops were doing and misinformation could be corrected easier.
Case in point: I’m not on Facebook but some of my ppl are. There was a clip being shared as an “authentic” traffic stop when it was just a clip from reno911.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's funding his 44B Twitter takeover with TSLA stock. He's selling it off in huge chunks and causing the price to nosedive more than it already has because of tech stock correction.

He's also the face of Tesla, which is going to make the board of Tesla sick since Musk is pissing off Tesla's primary clientele of urban liberals with his Twitter antics. Investors aren't going to like that.
Exactly. Which is why I can’t wrap my head around why he would do this.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
He's funding his 44B Twitter takeover with TSLA stock. He's selling it off in huge chunks and causing the price to nosedive more than it already has because of tech stock correction.

so he now has a nice pretext for converting lots of that tesla stock into "cash". maybe he will put aside some for a rainy day.

He's also the face of Tesla, which is going to make the board of Tesla sick since Musk is pissing off Tesla's primary clientele of urban liberals with his Twitter antics. Investors aren't going to like that.

Daps
Exactly. Which is why I can’t wrap my head around why he would do this.
He's emotional. Grimes left him for Chelsea Manning. He has a trans kid who publicly disowned him. He responded by going down the right-wing rabbit hole partly because he's mad at a couple trans people on top of his general racism, and it led him to this.

He made an emotional offer for Twitter well above share value that he was legally held to follow through on. Then, he has spent the last three months getting hated on. The crowd booing him at that Chappelle show has him DEEP in his feelings. Note that after this happened and got posted everywhere, this banning run started.

He needs therapy, but instead he's going to burn money. He'll be fine. He'll get a Tesla parachute and do Space X shyt that will allow him to access government money. But all this is completely irrational, which is why you can't understand it. You are thinking rationally.