Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I like how it went from

“twitter is a private company they can do what they want”

To

“This is unbelievable. Breaking news. Dear lord save us”

Nah..
Yes they are a private company that can do whatever they want. However dude has no guidelines and is just banning people because he doesn't like them and bringing back people because they are white supremacist he does like. When people say Twitter is a private company that's in response to people talking about the first ammendment. However what he is doing has no actual rhyme or reason except Elon's personal feelings.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's destabilizing Twitter as if we all can't see it in real time.

I remember joking about Elon Musk banning people on Twitter for even criticizing him and thought it was not out of the realm of possibility and he is doing just that right now.

Way to drive people off the app. But I guess that was his goal.
Yeah but how does that benefit him? Just like history another app will take over twitter. I don’t see how this make a huge enough difference to risk Tesla going under

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Bad comparison

There is no similarity between the two. One is an app that you choose to join and can choose to remove yourself from with ease. The other is a nationality that you are born or naturalized into and requires a significant amount of funds to pick up and leave. A person remaining on an app supplying it with money through their participation is a whole lot different then a person being a citizen of a nation.
That’s why I just said reminds me. But if I had to make a true comparison I’d use this site. Ppl critique it all the time and give input on how to make it better instead of just leaving. But bots been following me every other day on there so I’ll probably be off Twitter soon enough

Last edited:
Daps
Yeah but how does that benefit him? Just like history another app will take over twitter. I don’t see how this make a huge enough difference to risk Tesla going under
He's funding his 44B Twitter takeover with TSLA stock. He's selling it off in huge chunks and causing the price to nosedive more than it already has because of tech stock correction.

He's also the face of Tesla, which is going to make the board of Tesla sick since Musk is pissing off Tesla's primary clientele of urban liberals with his Twitter antics. Investors aren't going to like that.