Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Exactly as much as I don’t like this retarded cac it’s his shyt and he can do what he wants with it.

I don’t even have a Twitter. I just remember people celebrating when Kanye got banned. I remember people saying he can say whatever he wants, but he has to accept the consequences because Twitter is a private company.

Not even to give Kanye any defense, but this is what’s happening now.

People reaction shows how full of shyt they are. Most of the “journalists” are trash pushing propaganda anyway.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Exactly as much as I don’t like this retarded cac it’s his shyt and he can do what he wants with it.
The post you're quoting is stupid, because *he's* the one making a big stink about so-called free speech and transparency, and at the same time banning critics for no legitimate reason. How is that comparable to moderating people who've broken TOS?

3.jpg

0.jpg

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I don’t even have a Twitter. I just remember people celebrating when Kanye got banned. I remember people saying he can say whatever he wants, but he has to accept the consequences because Twitter is a private company.

People reaction shows how full of shyt they are. Most of the “journalists” are trash pushing propaganda anyway.
You clearly weren't paying attention. Kanye constantly provoked TOS. Ppl were complaining about him because he was getting preferential treatment in not getting banned. The average poster got banned for less than what Kanye was posting hourly. Even Musky had to recently ban Kanye because he blatantly trolled using antisemitism.

What are these journalists doing to be banned, without warning? Besides not being Musky stans of course. How does banning criticism promote Twitter as a free speech haven? Something the previous Twitter owners never claimed yet Musky claims every other week.

Get off ya knees

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Smh this is just another way to bootlick this “cool, edgy” fukk face. Y’all playing the whole “I don’t understand why y’all care?” Is exactly how wounds fester. You see a WS piece of shyt that has a huge, influential platform, and you what? Cross the street? Leave them to their vices? Ignore, and low key promote them? fukk outta here, y’all are playing the “both sides have fine people” game, and then at the end, go after actual good journalists, that get attacked all the time by WS/Alt Right fukking losers because they HATE anybody that tried to expose the bullshyt going on. I don’t think you folks really “don’t care” either, I think you’re carrying water for these fukkfaces, so I gotta ask, why?