Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Archiving bookmarklets

this site has a lot of handy bookmarklets

GFq9uPW.png

can you add archive.ph link to the tweets you post since some are likely to get deleted fast now?

I use a bookmarklet and I don't even have to wait for the archive to be complete to post the url.

I just edit the in-progress url archive.ph to archive.ph .. basically removing '/wip/'

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Liberals losing their shyt over Elon doing what they always wanted to do to trump and his golf bag carriers

They don't even realize that was the whole point of Elon buying it in the first place: own the libs. Why do they think he's willing to take a huge loss (that he'll get bailed out of) and destroy his flagship company's brand (that will continue to get tax breaks and thus survive)

All this shyt is wrestling. We communicated just fine before twitter and will continue to do so when it becomes another has-been

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Lol this reminds me of when we(Black folks) critique America, MAGA archetype(typically Cacs) tell us to leave
There is no similarity between the two. One is an app that you choose to join and can choose to remove yourself from with ease. The other is a nationality that you are born or naturalized into and requires a significant amount of funds to pick up and leave. A person remaining on an app supplying it with money through their participation is a whole lot different then a person being a citizen of a nation.