Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Dude can’t be as smart as they say.

Give me the option to take 3 months severance the week before thanksgiving or work like a Chinese kid in a Nike sweatshop everyday while you keep making fukked up changes everyday?

That’s a no brainer. Dumb ass boy. Give me that 3 month vacation all the way into the new year.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Called the homie Space Karen

See yall tomorrow on twitter

:russ:

9-D876-DE4-0-CC0-419-F-A321-12-F8-E487-CFFA.jpg

We had a GOOD thing, you stupid son of a bytch!!
We had @ Jack, we had a TL,
we had EVERYTHING we needed
and it ALL ran like clockwork.
You could have shut your mouth, COOKED,
and made as much money as you needed,
but you just HAD to blow it up..
You and your PRIDE and your EGO!!

- Twitter right now :russ:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Cool story incel...you strike me as #teamBothSides
Incel :picard: howd you get that from my post :wtf: I throw concerts/events :what: I love women :heh: women make up 70% of my demograph :heh: you so angry at this situation you just throwing out random insults :russ:

You are right about teambothsides tho :leon: I am not fan of Biden or Trump :leon: good call on that one

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Fist he laid off a ton of people and has basically been a dikk to those who stayed on

Then after all that he gave all remaining employees an ultimatum to commit to ridiculous deadlines and work hours by a certain date or take a 3 months severance. Looking like the deadline has passed and like 90 percent of his people took the severance

:russ:
How do we know this?

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
So what's happening? He laid off a bunch of people?

Why is it shutting down? Did he alienate many employees and they are quitting?

Basically in short, a company of 9,000 before Musk took over, is now down to around 240 before the World Cup starts on Sunday.

Twitter has a hard time keep online when a big event happens; like a disaster, or a presidential assasination... or a big sporting event.