Elon Musk cosigned a post that said Black Pilots IQ's are too low to safely fly planes.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What about the white pilots who crashed and killed a lot of people? :jbhmm:

American Airlines Flight 587 – New York City – 2001​

Flight 587 was leaving JFK International Airport for the Dominican Republic when it crashed into a neighborhood in Queens, New York just after takeoff. 251 passengers and 9 Crewmembers were claimed in the tragic disaster on November 12, 2001. Five bystanders on the ground were also killed for a total of 265 victims. That makes this crash the second deadliest in U.S. history.

The Airbus A300 crash was blamed on the first officer’s aggressive use of rudder controls as the plane traveled through the wake of a Boeing 747 that had just taken off. The airliner’s two engines and a vertical stabilizer detached from the plane. With a loss of the means for the pilot to control the plane, the craft went into a spin and fell back to earth.

A memorial for Flight 587 was erected in Rockaway Park to the east of the crash site. It includes gaps in a stone wall that signify windows and a doorway angled towards the Atlantic Ocean and the Dominican Republic.
Exactly

All you need is THIS stat

And where tf did he pull his avg IQ stats from when comparing pilots too

And SAT doesn’t equal IQ

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The fukk I gotta justify something for yall brain dead asses for? Coli posters being dumb as a bag of bricks don’t hurt me none one bit…

How do you justify to yourself making excuses for a racist cac that think Black folks are inherently inferior.

The difference between Musk and what you are alluding to with other companies and CEO's are that he is openly leading a racist propaganda campaign.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Dumbass people just gonna ignore that hundreds of airlines in africa that have no safety issues. Aero Airlines in Nigeria for example

:patrice:

5638f184dd08953d7d8b4623.jpg

Family Man

Banned
Daps
No one wants to mention that DEI was just a jobs and promotion program for mediocre and incompetent white women with some scraps and crumbs thrown to black women. Now that that shyt is falling apart black men and women are once again left holding the bag.
Some of us peeped that shyt from far off already and knew how it would play out - just like it's always have played out.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I don’t even think a black pilot’s even crashed a commercial plane, if it happened these bums would’ve definitely pulled it up as an example.

And again, this is chappelle’s boy.
their black friends probably like to talk reckless around them too "oh you know the only lawyer i'm fukkin with is a jewish one." "when i get on a plane i want to see a white pilot." expect the worse from these c00ns.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
No one wants to mention that DEI was just a jobs and promotion program for white women with some scraps and crumbs thrown to black women. Now that that shyt is falling apart black people are once again left holding the bag.
Some of us peeped that shyt from far off already and knew how it would play out - just like it's always have.

What does that have to do with IQ's you dumb pieces of shyt?

The cac said Black folks are to dumb to safely fly planes fat boy.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
What does that have to do with IQ's you dumb pieces of shyt?

The cac said Black folks are to dumb to safely fly planes fat boy.
Obviously you don't understand wtf I'm saying you overly emotional shyt for brains. If you want to believe that IQ shyt that's on you but we all know that it's bullshyt.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Elon knows what he's doing. At this point Elon Musk is basically openly calling for political and even physical violence towards black people through his rhetoric and propaganda, and there is no politician, military, law enforcement agency, etc, that is doing anything to either stop it or ensure the protection of black lives because of this rhetoric.

Meanwhile we have headline news about a bunch of privileged white Jews that feel unsafe on Ivy League campuses because of "antisemitism"....

Family Man

Banned
Daps
explain it to us slow folks how if DEI didn't exist elon musk wouldn't have been forced to talk about how black people are too inferior to fly a plane.
What I'm saying is that they're using DEI as a straw man to take shots at black people and use it as cover for their racism when DEI is actually a white woman program. We've seen this movie lots of times before. It's not new.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
What I'm saying is that they're using DEI as a straw man to take shots at black people and use it as cover for their racism when DEI is actually a white woman program. We've seen this movie lots of times before. It's not new.
Elon believes Black people are too low IQ to fly a plane safely. He'd believe this in the absence of AA/DEI programs.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
so no DEI and they wouldn't be talking like this because without cover white people can't express/practice their racism.