Elon Musk cosigned a post that said Black Pilots IQ's are too low to safely fly planes.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Yet yall won’t stop using Twitter.

This shyt shows why people are hell bent on using any means necessary to secure spots in top schools. According to the logic in the Twitter post the dumbest person at Columbia would make a better pilot than the smartest person at Howard, since they are basing the individuals capacity on the average IQ of the overall student body.

And don’t fool yourself, many people in hiring positions follow that same philosophy.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
?

Only thing I’ve ever said/insinuated about Musk is that y’all select and choose who is racist and who to shop with. Damn near EVERY company/brand you shop with has a racist owner behind it; so don’t pick and choose who you call out.

If you aren’t shopping only black-owned, then you’re shopping with racists no matter what. I just happen to be able to afford Musk’s amazing products…

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I'm confused as I haven't been following this. Were the pilots of the recent accident black or something?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How hadn’t there been a black boycott of Tesla?

And that entire account is tweet after tweet after tweet about negative things about black people. These people spend all day researching black people. It’s disturbing. Then you read the replies, and go down rabbit holes.
Sadly the average black person is probably unaware of Elon Musk's racism. Most just know him as an eccentric billionaire who wants to put people on Mars. It's really up to popular black media to make people aware of this. Sadly we rather discuss Kat Williams or whatever trivial bs that catches people's attention. How the wealthiest man on the planet deliberately spreading anti-black propaganda isn't cause for alarm is beyond me.

We're not a serious people and it's going to lead us down a very dark and grim path. These cacs ultimately want to take us back to Jim Crow (maybe even pre-Reconstruction) and we're going to be completely oblivious when it happens.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The emergence of AI is ultimately about abandoning one’s humanity as man integrates himself with machine

Black men are an avatar of Adam, the first born. They are placing you on a ritualistic altar so
Humanity can turn its back on itself and towards a false promise.

Transhumanism

There are a lot of unseen hands at play, counter intelligence imperatives with you especially in mind
Act as if you are Neo in a matrix of NPCs because that is the fate the common man is walking towards

2020’ was the beginning of the end, remember that

slide_5.jpg

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Sadly the average black person is probably unaware of Elon Musk's racism. Most just know him as an eccentric billionaire who wants to put people on Mars. It's really up to popular black media to make people aware of this. Sadly we rather discuss Kat Williams or whatever trivial bs that catches people's attention. How the wealthiest man on the planet deliberately spreading anti-black propaganda isn't cause for alarm is beyond me.

We're not a serious people and it's going to lead us down a very dark and grim path. These cacs ultimately want to take us back to Jim Crow (maybe even pre-Reconstruction) and we're going to be completely oblivious when it happens.

Even worse, pretty sure a whole lot of people would support him regardless just because they eat up his whole "anti-system/anti-establishment/sefl-made man" bs schtick, just as they do for Trump. Everyone wants to be different/edgy.