Elon Musk cosigned a post that said Black Pilots IQ's are too low to safely fly planes.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Musk is openly racist and it goes largely ignored.

Funny that he questions Black folks intelligence when he seems to be on the spectrum of having some intellectual disability himself.

Because he controls thousands of jobs and billions in capital investment.

Black folks are broke and don't have the power that the joos have.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
?

Only thing I’ve ever said/insinuated about Musk is that y’all select and choose who is racist and who to shop with. Damn near EVERY company/brand you shop with has a racist owner behind it; so don’t pick and choose who you call out.

If you aren’t shopping only black-owned, then you’re shopping with racists no matter what. I just happen to be able to afford Musk’s amazing products…

This is some of the most try-hard justification for supporting an open racist that I've ever seen. :mjlol:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
This is some of the most try-hard justification for supporting an open racist that I've ever seen. :mjlol:
The fukk I gotta justify something for yall brain dead asses for? Coli posters being dumb as a bag of bricks don’t hurt me none one bit…

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That count he's responding to is insanely anti-Black racist, and he's been signal-boosting it for a year already. It used to be called "Monitoring Bias".