Ellen Pompeo recalls going off on Denzel when he directed Grey's Anatomy

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
And that's why Grey's Anatomy will never end, because she knows that she has no career after that show is over. She thinks that she big timed one of the greatest actors ever, but all she did was make people see her as an even bigger bytch than she already is.:russ:

There's actually rumors that she's walking away from the show after this season, so she's perfectly fine with walking away with the $500K per episode that she makes :mjlol:

It's her show (especially since Dempsey left) and she's the most powerful, highest paid actor on primetime TV, so I can see why she felt bold enough to pull the powerplay that she did.

Last edited:
Daps
Right after she popped off, Denzel was like......

boom-denzel.gif

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
You don’t understand satire and sarcasm, you fukking moron? You nikkas get dumber and dumber on this site by the day. Keep snitching and crying out for other nikkas here to help you, you obtuse, ignorant b*stard :sas1:

go wipe your chin off knuckledragging buckbroken c00n, i would peel your fukking jaw off talking to me like that.

that shyt is trash, end of story

Daps
Reppin
NYC
And that's why Grey's Anatomy will never end, because she knows that she has no career after that show is over. She thinks that she big timed one of the greatest actors ever, but all she did was make people see her as an even bigger bytch than she already is.:russ:

To be fair she has publicly admitted she has no career without this show and is really in it for the money :russ:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
go wipe your chin off knuckledragging buckbroken c00n, i would peel your fukking jaw off talking to me like that.

that shyt is trash, end of story
Yeah. I'm so scared p*ssy. Eat a dikk, you flaming homo. I'll tell you and every other fake tough guy here who's p*ssy has started dripping and throbbing over words on a message board screen. Hit my inbox if you really feel this way. But you ain't really trying to meet up and get beat to death or murdered over some fake internet beef. You're just trolling and trying to save face. Keep running your dikk sucker, fakkit. Ignore. I won't see another response. Talk to yourself like you are used to doing p*ssy :umad:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would they have Denzel direct a tv show of a decade plus running series he no doubt hardly if ever watched :heh:

If someone like Denzel, especially since he has directing experience, says he's interested in doing an episode, you let him do it. This isn't some elite show where there's an auteur with control of damn near every aspect, it's Grey's Anatomy.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If someone like Denzel, especially since he has directing experience, says he's interested in doing an episode, you let him do it. This isn't some elite show where there's an auteur with control of damn near every aspect, it's Grey's Anatomy.

You don't even necessarily have to have directing experience to direct an episode as TV shows do it for their cast members all the time.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
There's actually rumors that she's walking away from the show after this season, so she's perfectly fine with walking away with the $500K per episode that she makes :mjlol:

It's her show (especially since Dempsey left) and she's the most powerful, highest paid actor on primetime TV, so I can see why she felt bold enough to pull the powerplay that she did.
There are 2 men you don't pull that move with, and that's Denzel and Tom Hanks because they're bigger than Hollywood.:russ:
To be fair she has publicly admitted she has no career without this show and is really in it for the money :russ:
She better be smart with her money then, because keeping up that elite status ain't cheap.