Elizabeth Warren wants to CANCEL all STUDENT DEBT

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Actually, making college free adds value to the degree, because then you will have everyone who has the aptitude earning a degree, as opposed to just those who can afford tuition
I get that but free does come at a cost. If the military is free to join but still has standards and limitations based on ability, then why not public college
Especially when considering the current poor quality of the public school system

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I get that but free does come at a cost. If the military is free to join but still has standards and limitations based on ability, then why not public college
Especially when considering the current poor quality of the public school system

Making college free but not more competitive will devalue the education system.

And making college more competitive will trickle back down to only wealthy people can afford to send their kids to good grade schools whether ot be private school or public schools in good districts (which means expensive homes).

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if you paid off your debt, do you get reimbursed?

So basically you’ll be lookin dumb if you actually paid yo $hit off already.

:stopitslime: :martin:

Or if you purposely scaled back your college plans because you were financially responsible and didn’t want to amass an impossible debt - you’ll be losin to the mofos that practiced economic ignorance. Smh.
part of me wants to be salty about it, why'd i pay back my 20 grand :heh: and i paid it off early

but at this point fukk it. people are drowning in that shyt and it's fukking everything up :yeshrug: i wouldnt complain about giving everyone a break on it

i will say, you cant just make everyone's debt go to zero. that's fukkin retarded. we should do a scale down based on what you owe now, like scale it down 80 percent or something like that. people chose to go to schools literally based on the cost, everyone has to pay something.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Making college free but not more competitive will devalue the education system.
And making college more competitive will trickle back down to only wealthy people can afford to send their kids to good grade schools whether ot be private school or public schools in good districts (which means expensive homes).
I agree and with the innate loopholes in society setup for elites by elites and inspiring elites, I consider any efforts to make quality education more accessible to those who desire it, a priority over trying to provide the majority with elite level education or access to a consequentially riddled free education

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Once again you guys are stupid as fukk

Who’s going to pay for this :hhh:

I could announce free $1000 a month and everyone’s going to be like

YOU HAVE MY VOTE:gladbron:

Try reading

The costs of debt cancellation and universal free college, Warren said, would be “more than covered by my Ultra-Millionaire Tax -- a 2% annual tax on the 75,000 families with $50 million or more in wealth.”

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
She's the one brehs.

fukk this bytch and her trick bag
full

She does not want to do anything specifically for Black people, so she comes up with some bullshyt that is going to benefit everybody else and a small percent of Black people..