Elizabeth Warren wants to CANCEL all STUDENT DEBT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
make public college free:camby:already getting your debt canceled, I'm sure with some requirements having to be met first, so no need to further water down the quality, challange, standards and competition of getting a degree

Actually, making college free adds value to the degree, because then you will have everyone who has the aptitude earning a degree, as opposed to just those who can afford tuition

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
I wish this could really happen. That Native American bullshyt killed her chance to be a real candidate. shyt if the government can eat the debt like they did for the Great Recession they can eat this.
compared to the many malignant lies that trump has told? and I think that was an honest mistake on her part. nah, dont let one thing to stop you from voting for her?

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
So basically you’ll be lookin dumb if you actually paid yo $hit off already.

:stopitslime: :martin:

Or if you purposely scaled back your college plans because you were financially responsible and didn’t want to amass an impossible debt - you’ll be losin to the mofos that practiced economic ignorance. Smh.

that cant stop us from doing the right thing. Student debt is ridiculous.

Daps
So basically you’ll be lookin dumb if you actually paid yo $hit off already.

:stopitslime: :martin:

Or if you purposely scaled back your college plans because you were financially responsible and didn’t want to amass an impossible debt - you’ll be losin to the mofos that practiced economic ignorance. Smh.

Did you all apply this same spurious reasoning when Obama rolled out the Affordable Care Act?

"So basically, those deadbeats are going to get free healthcare that cost me a few Gs two years ago. How is that fair?"

Goofy zero sum motherfukker.:mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
No, those above the 100K threshold will also have debt forgiven, though not as much. Warren is the only candidate I can see voting for, right now. She's offering actual tangibles and it doesn't come across as pandering. :francis:

Where you see that? That 100k household aint ish especially being that the people with the most debt will be above that.